Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Try Outs :) (Tries to be creative)
    Requirements:

-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 72 hours (3 days) Yeah! I have like 3 account because of cracked but i bought the game now and have like 4-6 Days in total Tongue
-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations. :/ I might have said something like "Damn Hacker" Many times... Just something you do when your mad Tongue (My Bad)
-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server. Easy!
-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked. Smile I got this Fourm Book MarkedWink

Format:

Name: Your current in-game name (please do not change your name through the course of your application evaluation) (360Oreo) (Thats an "Oh" not zero)
Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start
menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. STEAM_0:0:40811181
Yeah I is 13 Smile! Just think.. When you were small didn't you hate when people call you Kid or Small? (I am Mature and Like to Game!)
    Timezone: The timezone you live in
Pacific for the winSmile
    Availability: The times during the day you would be fulfilling your role as an admin.
Just about 8 Hours a day Smile You can see me on Almost every WarL Server! (Mostly 24/7 Office and Sniper)
    Tell us something about yourself: Anything really, a simple fact or a short story.
I have always been into gaming.. Since i was 7 And played Game Cube or Gameboy! Never would dream of playing a First Person Shooter... Boy was i wrong!
    Reason For Admin Application: No need to explain this one.
Ive Read a few of these In the past, and almost All of them complain about Hackers or Mic spammers and just want to get them banned. As an Admin, Protecting a server isn't the main thing that you should be doing. Making sure everyone is having fun is a Really fun thing to do! (Blood) The new "Test" mod for Mini games is a really fun guy and will Talk to anyone on the server. If anyone was wondering (lol) I don't have a little Chipmunk Voice (No Offense). No one would take them seriously. Thank you for reading this and taking your time to respond! Even if i get denied i will always love WL! (PS Never play any server but WL) Have a Good Day! 
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
Good luck on your application. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

360Oreo is a biscuit lol
btw what a funny app  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Smile what was funny knowpain
yea it is fun lol
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
360Oreo Wrote:Smile what was funny knowpain

your admin format... its creative and a lil bit funny if you see it the other way...
anyway, you are absolutely right about blood...
he's fuckin hillarious
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
360Oreo Wrote:Smile what was funny knowpain

your admin format... its creative and a lil bit funny if you see it the other way...
anyway, you are absolutely right about blood...
he's fuckin hillarious
yeah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I love you all Smile
also how is everyone liking the new server stats I hear they got a new cpu and double the ram
I checked but you don't quite have 3 days yet. I'll recheck in a couple of days to see if you have the right amount of hours. I can't check the old accounts you played on without those Steam IDs, unless they were under the same name?
If you read this, you suck.
Give me a week and ill get there quick Smile Yeah the usernames are all 360Oreo or Similar. May i ask how much time i have played..?