Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mawped's Admin Application
Name : Mawped

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:19867467

Timezone : UTC/GMT -6 hours (U.S.A. Central Time)

Availability : Generally, I play on the Snipers and Office server (at the height of my playtime, I was ranked in the top five on both), but I sometimes make appearances in the rotation, popular maps, and dust2 servers. I'm on my computer basically all the time I'm not asleep or at school, but all that time isn't necessarily spent playing. Lately, I haven't been playing that much (average of 100 hours per two weeks dropped to about 30-40 hours per two weeks). However, I'd say that I am usually pretty available.

Tell us something about yourself : I live in Austin, Texas, although I was born and raised in Michigan. I'm currently a Junior in high school. I do well in school, and I consider myself as a pretty intelligent person. When I'm not at school, hanging out with friends, or playing video games I'm usually playing soccer. I have an unmatched love for music (just about all genres, but I really like dubstep and DnB), as well as for competitive CS:S (lots of you guys know I love to scrim, I'm sure, even though I haven't actually done any true competitive CS:S in my life). I troll the wL servers a fair amount, although none of it is directed towards harming anybody (if you know the other guys on my team, stigma, then you know we are all trolls : D). I know I was really only supposed to tell you guys one thing, but w/e.

Reason for Admin Application : The primary reason for my admin application is the fact that I am generally the one who tries to put scrims together (along with a couple other people, like Bah), and sometimes there isn't an admin on to start the scrims for us (and I'm sure Rival and Loks don't appreciate us bothering them all the time : D). However, there have been an increasing amount of troublemakers in the wL servers (a majority of which are just simply spamming the mic - it has been a while since I could confirm that somebody was walling or something major of that sort). If you check my chat logs, you may see hacker accusations, but all of those are either directed towards myself, my friends (like Bah and Hostage), or at everybody in the server - therefore, all of my accusations are jokes : D. I can guarantee that I would spend the time needed to confirm whether or not somebody is hacking, and I feel as if I have a pretty good gauge as to the limits of a legit player's abilities (I watch a lot of competitive gameplay, so I know what the best players of capable of). I don't really have any firsthand knowledge of hacks or anything of the sort, but in the past I've been able to spot a hacker fairly easily. And I believe that those that truly know me past my trolling habits on the servers can confirm that I am a nice and fair guy who is mature enough to not abuse any powers that may come with being an admin, and who also has an absolute disgust towards anybody hacking, mic spamming, or otherwise creating a bad environment for all the other players.

Sorry for the wall of text.
Good luck dood. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:Good luck dood. Big Grin

Thanks
Mawped seems like a reasonable guy, he'd probably make a good admin.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
they should make u an admin with the way u play, u are like a terminator  :o and they always completes their misson lol, anyway good luck  hope u get accepted  Wink
Thanks guys. You make me blush.
Am I not your friend, Mawped? I'm so sad.(Im joking, ur my bro) Anyway, good luck, bro.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Angel Wrote:Am I not your friend, Mawped? I'm so sad.(Im joking, ur my bro) Anyway, good luck, bro.

Thanks Angel
Mawped Wrote:
Angel Wrote:Am I not your friend, Mawped? I'm so sad.(Im joking, ur my bro) Anyway, good luck, bro.

Thanks Angel

i thought u guys are lovers o.O

anyway GL
Quote:i thought u guys are lovers o.O
Lol xD
anyway Gl on ur app Big Grin