Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN APPLICATION - MY MOM!
figured id try again =P

Name: MY MOM!

SteamID: steam_0:1:9755002

Random Fact: Live in Hawaii, born and raised. I have 8 fingers and 10 toes. OH! and 2 thumbs...duh!

Reason for Admin Application: There are a few hackers that come in from time to time when I'm playing in the middle of the night. Also, a lot of people that play don't fulfill objectives, mic spam, and give inappropriate comments. I am one who usually can tolerate such childish behavior, but sometimes it gets annoying and unfair to other players.
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
u are one of them u hacker lol jk  Tongue, good luck man u really should be after the knife fight i raise my hat in acknowledgement lol
damn u >Sad
u also want to b admin :o

my admin application havent recieved a thing :'(
i want to b admin first  Tongue
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
MY MOM! Wrote:figured id try again =P

Name: MY MOM!

SteamID: steam_0:1:9755002

Random Fact: Live in Hawaii, born and raised. I have 8 fingers and 10 toes. OH! and 2 thumbs...duh!

Reason for Admin Application: There are a few hackers that come in from time to time when I'm playing in the middle of the night. Also, a lot of people that play don't fulfill objectives, mic spam, and give inappropriate comments. I am one who usually can tolerate such childish behavior, but sometimes it gets annoying and unfair to other players.
For the purpose of honesty, I've only seen you around once, but from memory you were talking about sexual relationships with your Mum, and other stuff like that.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
For the purpose of honesty, I've only seen you around once, but from memory you were talking about sexual relationships with your Mum, and other stuff like that.
[/quote]
HehEHehehehehehehe ROFL xDD
Scrimmed a lot with mom. Silly, pretty sure those were jokes :p
DENVER FERNANDEZ Wrote:damn u >Sad
u also want to b admin :o

my admin application havent recieved a thing :'(
i want to b admin first  Tongue

Your admin application has already been decided on :

http://war-lords.net/staff-applications ... tion-3337/
If you read this, you suck.
Hostage Wrote:Scrimmed a lot with mom. Silly, pretty sure those were jokes :p

Shh Hostage, you're bade, haha.

But seriously, he may have been joking, but he did say some kinda extreme things.
And in his post here he was talking about inappropriateness. I just find that to be pretty hypocritical.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
when i said "and give inappropriate comments. I am one who usually can tolerate such childish behavior, but sometimes it gets annoying and unfair to other players." it meant comments that everyone would find distasteful. if a person clearly didnt want my "relations with my mother" talk and humor, i would stop. but seeing as to how pretty much everyone i come across seems to enjoy it, and most of the time they join in, i continue. there is a difference between two peoples opinion of a conversation. next time ask my viewpoint rather than assuming and calling hypocrisy
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
silly Wrote:
Hostage Wrote:Scrimmed a lot with mom. Silly, pretty sure those were jokes :p

Shh Hostage, you're bade, haha.

But seriously, he may have been joking, but he did say some kinda extreme things.
And in his post here he was talking about inappropriateness. I just find that to be pretty hypocritical.
no silly u silly lol
his jokes never meant any harm to other players and everyone and on one was offended and he never disrespected anyone on the server even though they disrecpect him alot cursing at him he only replays with respect and hes really good at catching hackers he can smell them lol  Tongue