Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killzi's Admin Application
Name: :KiLLZi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29509729

Timezone: Pacific time (-8)

Availability: I go on in the morning every day I leave for school. I go to highschool and when I get back if I'm not hanging out with friends I go on war-lords sni[er server.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing CS:S for about a year. I own a scrim team called oXi Gaming which we're quite new and we scrim quite a bit. I am a bit racist. (Excuse my language on the server.) I used to play Garry's Mod a lot and trolled also got trolled. But thats gmod its full of 10 year old kids and skiddie DDoSers. I play CS:S regularly mostly on war-lords sniper server sometimes the rotation.

Reason For Admin Application: I have been admin in a lot of communities. Gmod, CS:S and HL2DM. I never got demoted for abuse or any of that shit I was always top of my game with administrating. I know I'm racist but if I get admin on here I'll try and calm down with it. I'm pretty sure I've only had 1 ban on this server which is right now for racism. (http://gyazo.com/d3ed07891823159e146f9858ad7f920f) (xD) Again though I promise to calm down with that. I have been playing this server off and on for around a year now even though I'm not known by a lot of people I still know I'd be a great admin on this community. Also I know this is my first post on the forums, (I don't post much on forums unless I'm an admin or something.) but I will be very active both in-game and on the forums WHEN I get admin. Not one of those postwhoring annoying kids but yea you get me.
ON HOLD

You've only played for 20 hours on our servers. You need 72 hours to apply for admin.
If you read this, you suck.
hey bro after u meet require ments good luck to you getting admin