Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-Hold  BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP
Name : BasketBaLL*-eG-
STEAM_0:0:35760965
Servers : Sometimes in Office - but mostly Minigames

Reason: I am Mostly on playing Minigames during the Mornings and Sometimes Night. I find some people Mic Spamming and trollin' around. I see Bloodlust Hero alot on the server and hes a great admin, but hes hardly on during the mornings. I play with him during the nights and somethimes Mornings. But whenever hes not on we always need an admin. I play there alot like everyday couple of hours and every reg knows me well same as Bloodlust Hero. You guys could ask him about me if ya like. But the only reason I want an admin is because of the mic spammers and people who make other people leave the server.

Thanks for Reading' Ill be Waiting for you guys. : ) Cya all in game : )
Re: BasketBaLL*-eG- / Minigames 24/7 Admin APP

Don't know if my opinion means anything since i'm not an admin or anything but i am friends with both basketball and bloodlust. basketball is a very good player and super chill. He is responsible as far as I have seen and doesn't bad mouth others in the server. When ever someone is getting annoying or is trying to troll others he lets them know that they shouldn't. I think that basketball would be a very good admin.

you are nice too, bit nice skill, I think
I remember playing with you yesterday
good luck, and please report the admin if the admins forgot
if you have played a total play of any server like minigames 2 days 20 hours plus zombie 4 hours.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

I have been playing longer than Bloodlust Hero and there wasn't rank since like 2 or 3 weeks ago.
So ... I think you guys should finger something out and Let me know: )

and Thanks for the post guys.

ON HOLD

Since MG has not been tracked on Game.Me for very long, it's entirely possible that you've played over 72 hours. However, your current game time is at 36 hours, with 19 hours being on Mini Games.

On the other hand, I see by your chat logs that you're actually quite rude to other people. You have to stop saying stuff like "suck a dick" and "umadbro" to people on the servers, because it makes you look like a moron troll, and those aren't the kind of people that we want as admins. Also I noticed you gave an IP to an Office server that wasn't ours in our server. That's not allowed either, we've banned people for that before.

So what I am going to say is, play another 36 hours. Get the accumulated time, and work a little bit on your manners and behaviour in the server, and then we'll revisit this admin application Smile
If you read this, you suck.

gl with becoming admin i no you have it in you to get it

I, The Rival Wrote:ON HOLD
Also I noticed you gave an IP to an Office server that wasn't ours in our server. That's not allowed either, we've banned people for that before.

So what I am going to say is, play another 36 hours. Get the accumulated time, and work a little bit on your manners and behaviour in the server, and then we'll revisit this admin application Smile
eh, the first server that I played was minigame and it was like about June? or July?
and that gameME stats is new, but because the evidence cant be found, well, all the hours of minigame before gameme stats is nothing for admin application.

eh that bolded sentence, really? admins ban ppl for giving IP to other servers which are not ours?
where? where can't we give that IP? in game ? forum? but outside those I think is allowed to give IP.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

mar_heave Wrote:
Also I noticed you gave an IP to an Office server that wasn't ours in our server. That's not allowed either, we've banned people for that before.

eh, the first server that I played was minigame and it was like about June? or July?
and that gameME stats is new, but because the evidence cant be found, well, all the hours of minigame before gameme stats is nothing for admin application.

eh that bolded sentence, really? admins ban ppl for giving IP to other servers which are not ours?
where? where can't we give that IP? in game ? forum? but outside those I think is allowed to give IP.

You're not meant to advertise other servers in our server, because then we'd lose players on our servers. I'm guessing by that logic, it wouldn't be allowed in the forums either.
If you read this, you suck.

Sorry about that. My dumb brother played for a day on my account I don't remember when but it wont happen again.

And Thanks PaSS and I will play the server more Smile

Since MG has not been tracked on Game.Me for very long, it's entirely possible that you've played over 72 hours. However, your current game time is at 36 hours, with 19 hours being on Mini Games.

On the other hand, I see by your chat logs that you're actually quite rude to other people. You have to stop saying stuff like "suck a dick" and "umadbro" to people on the servers, because it makes you look like a ***** troll, and those aren't the kind of people that we want as admins. Also I noticed you gave an IP to an Office server that wasn't ours in our server. That's not allowed either, we've banned people for that before.

i did more than 3 days(72 hours) in minigame..
look there..
i agree with basketball
minigame server is a lot of mic spamming and noobs as i said in my application..

good luck basketball
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]