Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application - Dodger Danger
Name: Thomas
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:19297801

Timezone: Pacific

Availability: All hours

Tell us something about yourself: I have 13d played on WL server, currently ranked number 8.  I work from home and play as a stress reliever.  I was on a CAL-I team back in 1.3, been playing since beta 6.

Reason For Admin Application: Ruplayer is not playing so much anymore or Mr. Tea.  There aren't good admins on all the time so it's hard to either slap a offensive person still at spawn with 10 seconds left, or banning team flashers.  Hacking doesn't seem too much of an issue as of late.  I'm still not too sure about actively team switching people but I do want to promote a fun, even paced playing server.
GL on your application =)
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Am i included in the not good admins?!?! ???
if not try to join popular maps and see if im playing there when you need help!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Hold on, so ruplayer and tea are bad admins, right?  Dissing admins in post #1 isn't going to work well.
Flaming in a non flame section!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eh Ru? I was saying u and Tea were good and its a shame you guys aren't on as much anymore.. hehe.

Loks- you are new recent admin but I don't see you much either.  Guess I"m the only one who plays at 2am or 9am.
dodgerdanger Wrote:Reason For Admin Application: Ruplayer is not playing so much anymore or Mr. Tea.  There aren't good admins on all the time so it's hard to either slap a offensive person still at spawn with 10 seconds left, or banning team flashers.  Hacking doesn't seem too much of an issue as of late.  I'm still not too sure about actively team switching people but I do want to promote a fun, even paced playing server.

I think you guys are miss reading what he has asid.

He said that "They dont play much anymore" then there is a Period. Then says that "There aren't any good admins that are on all the time." it doesnt seem like he was trying to Flame them for being bad admins.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
dodgerdanger Wrote:Reason For Admin Application: Ruplayer is not playing so much anymore or Mr. Tea.  There aren't good admins on all the time so it's hard to either slap a offensive person still at spawn with 10 seconds left, or banning team flashers.  Hacking doesn't seem too much of an issue as of late.  I'm still not too sure about actively team switching people but I do want to promote a fun, even paced playing server.

I think you guys are miss reading what he has asid.

He said that "They dont play much anymore" then there is a Period. Then says that "There aren't any good admins that are on all the time." it doesnt seem like he was trying to Flame them for being bad admins.

I'm fucked up, took NyQuil but can't sleep, fucking fever...
You caught me, I have no excuse, I'm sorry.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Send in the cleaning crew.  :o

Good luck on your app.  8)
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]