Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JayCat's admin application
Name: Jarateed JayCat
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:2640402
Timezone: PST
Availability: I am an in the field sales rep so I am in and out all day. So you never know when I might be in there.
Tell us something about yourself: Well, I have been playing FPS games since 1996 starting with Quake and continued with HL and then Counter-Strike when the mod came out. Since then, CS has been my past time when I play PC games. I have also been involved in running a community. If you need more info on that let me know.
Reason For Admin Application: Well, I like to play and like it to be fun. There are times when there would be other people in the game that they have fun by trying to ruin the fun of others. I think that this is unacceptable. Whether it is by hacks, trolling or other ways of trying to ruin someone else fun time. I have been playing this game long enough that I do know how to recognize the different types of cheats that are out there. I am a calm, levelheaded person that can keep the peace when it is needed. I think that I would be an asset to this community with what I have to offer.
I was going to apply a bit ago just as the requirement went from three days to five. I understand that I don’t quite have the five days yet but thought that I would get the ball rolling.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
OK uncle.... good luck ! i dont think they ll deny you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Good luck Smile
Good luck! Hope they accept!
GL jay i think you woul make a great admin!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Good luck man Big Grin
GL on your app buddy! =D
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Looking forward working with you Jay, good luck=)
JayCat Wrote:Age: Really? Ok 48

Bless your heart.  I'm not the old man, Sir.
Mr.Tea Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:Age: Really? Ok 48

Bless your heart.  I'm not the old man, Sir.

I was robbed of my childhood. LOL.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]