Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ʀed Admin Application
Name: Ʀed

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:5026199  00:13     

Timezone: Pacific

Availability: Mid-Late Afternoon/Early Evening to the Early morn. I use CS to study break quite often and I tend to cram into the late hours of the night quite often as well (note time of this post).

Tell us something about yourself: Currently going to college in LA (hint: it's not UCLA), pursuing a Business degree. I don't use a latency hack if you're wondering about my 5 ping (durh), I just go to school right next to DTLA.

Reason For Admin Application: I've been starting to get back into the pubs (pop maps, 24/7's) and am finding that there are so many downright trolls (flashing teammates from spawn, screaming into mics) or people sitting in spawn with an auto not doing their objective (happens frequently on the dust 2, 24/7 server). I'd like to help with that problem. 
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
good luck  Smile
EDIT:u said about spammers and teamflashers, but what about hackers?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good luck.
Good luck Red.

IF you become admin I will LEAVE...lol jk
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
good luck red, hope u get it Smile

i have tried like 3 times failed all  :'(
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
Red good luck, i hope you i will get accepted.
pain train
lol Tongue
good luck bro <3
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:good luck red, hope u get it Smile

i have tried like 3 times failed all  :'(
prepare yourself to  the next time... Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
So you got CSU LA?

=P. Gl. Korean BBQ soon.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Red Wrote:Availability: Mid-Late Afternoon/Early Evening to the Early morn. I use CS to study break quite often and I tend to cram into the late hours of the night quite often as well (note time of this post).

A little sidetrack, cramming late into the night isn't really effective. We often tend to 'pseudo-work' late at night.

Tips for Eliminating Pseudo-Work

"1) Take a ten minute break for every hour worked. This helps reduce the rate at which your focus intensity decays.

2) Never work more than three hours (with ten minute breaks) before taking significant time off.

3) Get enough sleep. Eat healthy. Exercise. These factors control your energy. Your energy impacts your focus.

4) Work in the morning and afternoon. Try to accomplish as much as possible before dinner. Your focus degrades quicker at night, and activities
during the day will force your work into smaller bursts.

5) Always study in a quiet, distraction-free location. Talking roommates or a TV in the background will lower your focus."

http://calnewport.com/blog/2007/07/26/th...qual-work/

But all the best man. Good guy to play with on the pubs.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.