Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin application Makka
Name Makka
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:9415322
AgeToo old
LocationGeorgia

I have played wL server for a long time now. I try to play CSS every chance I get, like when I am not working, not studying or not with gf.Every time I log on I have fun. The one thing is tho there are always trolls around. Whether it be hacking, spamming or just being little trolls they are. The only 2 wL servers I play are Pop 1 and pop 2 (besides the scrim servers). I always join server that has less people because I think I can do better in smaller groups with limited amount of distraction. Anyways, Most of the time I am on, there are hardly any admins around. The trolls keep trolling our regular players and cause unpleasant time for the players. So, I would like to be and admin so i can take care of such situations. Smile

Previous admin experience in a server called JunkYardDawz.
Currently admin in USMC Jimmy server- the server population is usually 0, became an admin so I can help a friend out Big Grin
I know my way around SM and Mani admin plugins.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                            Makka.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
good luck makka! and dont forget free food when i visit your restaurant! Big Grin Wink
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
i never saw u before lol, but GOOD LUCK
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Very friendly guy, good luck makka Smile
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Loks Wrote:good luck makka! and dont forget free food when i visit your restaurant! Big Grin Wink

Come when ever you like, just let me know first. Big Grin
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Definitely would vouch for Makka! Fun to play with and is chill. Good luck my man.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Want some advice?
[yes] [yes]

You picked yes, heres the advice ;]

I see potential in you that is required to be an admin and you are qualified but take this advice and don't be a punk admin like i was. I won't lie about it.. when i was an admin i thought i was the higher authority and i treated people differently.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
The Liberal Media Wrote:when i was an admin i thought i was the higher authority and i treated people differently.
Yes media, I am the higher authority...

Anyway, what's the address? I will stop by and inspect your admin ability to cook.
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
GOod luck.