Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was off for a few months, didn't have time to play. Asked Bison to remove my admin. It was also killing my time. I had to pass some basic fire fighter exams. Oh, and I did not like how we hired admins kids and that kid that was cheating on our servers before. Now I got myself a new computer desk and put my laptop on it, I also got a nice office chair. So I play CSS more often now, prob not as much as I use to, but I needed to ban a few people, and it's really weird when you're not able to ban some random spammers or racist fucks on the go. I PM'd Bison asking to add me back to admin staff, but he said:
M. Bison Wrote:Re-apply on the forums. Do remember the rules.
Actually re-apply doesn't sound right, I never had a real application in the beginning. I was admin on all wl servers since February 2011. I use to collect and be proud of all my abuse threads.

I am one of a few NW founders. I have 270 or something bans. I proved my cheater detection many times, just check my YouTube channel. I never called cheater - hacker. I never released any admin information even after resigning. I was participating in every change that was discussed in admin section and later became live. I keep all demos of permanent bans on my laptop. I am 22. I am Russian.

"Good luck" posters - fuck off.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Good luck!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Good luck Big Grin
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Dear Poster,
  Please use the correct format for your admin application. As it will make it easier for you and everyone else I have copied the format and posted it below. Thank you and good luck.

Name: Your current in-game name (please do not change your name through the course of your application evaluation)
Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_X:XXXXXXX
Timezone: The timezone you live in
Availability: The times during the day you would be fulfilling your role as an admin.
Tell us something about yourself: Anything really, a simple fact or a short story.
Reason For Admin Application: Tell us the reason you want to be an admin.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Remix stfu! I think knows that. :|
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
remix is trolling(i think..don't know what goes in his head nowadays).

and drunk, you're a good lad. just take a breather and chill. don't add fire to the flames.

its the internet, you don't have to get angry at it. 
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sorry I should clarify why I posted that. We all know he was already an admin so Obv he knows the format. I was just trying to bring some lulz to this normally redundant process full of "good lucks" and peoples reasons for saying yes or no. Can't believe no one caught that.
Is this thing on?

_RemiX Wrote:Dear Poster,
  Please use the correct format for your admin application. As it will make it easier for you and everyone else I have copied the format and posted it below. Thank you and good luck.

Name: Your current in-game name (please do not change your name through the course of your application evaluation)
Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_X:XXXXXXX
Timezone: The timezone you live in
Availability: The times during the day you would be fulfilling your role as an admin.
Tell us something about yourself: Anything really, a simple fact or a short story.
Reason For Admin Application: Tell us the reason you want to be an admin.

i got it. and  i lold.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Masterful1 Wrote:[Image: 987251565_22ea2338dd.jpg]

This is/was completely fucked up and so hilarious that I don't know how I feel about it.
Is this thing on?

Good Luck Kid