Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  3rd Time's A Charm, eh?
Name: Russian

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:22480316

Timezone: GMT Eastern Time (East Coast USA)

Availability: Anytime on weekends, During Week Days, from 3pm – 9pm (School Hours from 7:45- 2:50) Now that It's summer, All the time.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, Lately I’ve been really into playing on the scrim and minigames servers. They both are very pleasant and fun to be in because of the humorous people and the activities the servers themselves provide. Aside from gaming I love abiding and enforcing rules. My favorite sports include soccer, football and omnikin. I also love talking to people thus making me a very loquacious individual ;p, so I look forward to chatting with you all.

Reason For Admin Application: I intend to be an administrator for a couple of reasons. First off, I would keep the servers ship shape and clean of any mishap or annoyances upon request and of course, while I am present in the servers themselves. Secondly, The scrim server is a very unique and different type of server which always needs an admin there to commence. Even after gathering enough folk for a 10man, you need an administrator to initiate the captains round and change the map and most of the time, we don’t have one. Hosting fun 10man scrims with all my wL, and other friends would be very fun and I believe the people in it desire more administrators too. On the other hand, the minigames server is usually a nice and friendly place to play and chill out to enjoy a fun game with friends. This server also needs monitoring and supervising as some maps have their own little bugs and spots that many abuse. I myself cannot stand to see mic spamming or offensive language or racism and whenever it happens, no one is there to take action.
Thank you for taking my appliciation into consideration. I truly wish to make the wL servers a better place for all!
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
russian Wrote:Name:  Privateer ☲

Steam ID :  STEAM_0:0:22480316

Timezone:  GMT Eastern Time (East Coast USA)

Availability:
Anytime on weekends, During Week Days, from 3pm – 9pm (School Hours from 7:45- 2:50)

Tell us something about yourself:
Well, Lately I’ve been really into playing on the scrim and minigames servers. They both are very enticing and fun to be in because of the humorous people and the games themselves. Aside from gaming I love abiding and enforcing rules. My favorite sports include soccer, football and omnikin. I also love talking to people thus making me a very loquacious individual ;p, so I look forward to chatting with you all. 

Reason For Admin Application: I intend to be a admin for a couple of reasons. First off, I would keep the servers ship shape and clean of any mishap or annoyances upon request and of course, while I am present in the servers themselves. Secondly, The scrim server is a very unique and different type of server which always needs an admin there to commence. Even after gathering enough folk for a 10man, you need an administrator to initiate the captains round and change the map and most of the time, we don’t have one. Hosting fun 10man scrims with all my wL, and other friends would be very fun and I believe the people in it desire more administrators too. On the other hand, the minigames server is usually a nice and friendly place to play  and chill out to enjoy a fun game with friends. This server also needs monitoring and supervising as some maps have their own little bugs and spots that many abuse. I myself cannot stand to see mic spamming or offensive language or racism and whenever it happens, no one is there to take action.
Thank you for taking my appliciation into consideration. I truly wish to make the wL servers a better place for all!

Officially the worst sport ever in my mind.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

LOL  Wink I was kiding.
I think if you reach the 7th they will instant approve you Wink. Good luck.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Good luck bro.

Haven't played with you in a while. :c
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
why apply for admin so much?

good luck bro, u deserve it
[Image: 500428_101.png]
Dragons Wrote:why apply for admin so much?

good luck bro, u deserve it
s p a c e Wrote:Good luck bro.

Haven't played with you in a while. :c
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:I think if you reach the 7th they will instant approve you Wink. Good luck.

LOL thankyou all, for your kind support, especially you Tomix Wink.
Good luck russian, you really deserve it. Hope to see you soon. : D
[Image: 89517.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good luck)