Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  MindGames Admin application!
-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 120 hours (5 days).  ✔

-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations. ✔

-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.  ✔

-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.  ✔

Name: MindGames
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41303121
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Almost everyday from 11AM to 5AM
Tell us something about yourself:
My name is Robert, people call me Bobby. I was born and raised in Pompano Beach, FL. I'm currently enrolled at Deerfield Beach High School, I'm a Junior. My hobbies are playing video games, playing basketball, baseball, football, and swimming. My IQ is that of a high-level genius (It's 144, Just thought I should throw that in there.)
Reason For Admin Application: I would like to be an admin because of a couple reasons, those being: To monitor Minigames as admins are rarely on there, but the Mic Spammers and other greifers are... Constantly. To keep teams unstacked and make the gaming environment fun for everyone. Just to be a figure of authority in an otherwise ruthless server.
IQ of 144 ey?

An African American man married a White British woman. What was the color of their newborn's teeth?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Newborns don't have teeth.
Mindgames would be a great admin, he is on usually when I was on (used to be all day) and he is aware of the rules. First support post!
good  player
[Image: 500428_101.png]
Good Luck man, I hope you get it, pretty much knows the rules and usually on the game calling me in the middle of a scrim to calm things down  Tongue
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thanks for the support guys.
good luck
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good luck!

Oh, btw, just gonna leave it there.

http://war-lords.net/player-abuse/mindg ... luntblowin)-trolling-micspamming/
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Good Luck