Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  .# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony MG Admin App
[SIZE=12px][B]Name: [SIZE=12px].# ShadowZ | Fuzzy Joggie Pony[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][B]Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:22599017[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][B]Age:[SIZE=12px] 24 (soon to be 25)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][B]Timezone:UTC/GMT +1 hourCentral European Time[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][B]Availability:[SIZE=12px]Currently I am available most of the day. Mostly I play between 5 pm and 3-4 am. I can be on earlier starting from 1 pm.[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][B]Tell us something about yourself: Let's see, I'll give a brief description of myself! [SIZE=12px]I am about to finish university, only thing left is my thesis. I am a really sporty guy. I play soccer in the 4th national division and I can enjoy a good ride on my MTB. I consider myself a social person, since I can get along with pretty much everyone. I like to play CSS (would you have guessed?! Tina maybe), Football Manager and Fifa Wink! In-game I'm pretty much easy going, but I can't deal with people team stacking and ruining the fun for other players. If you have other questions about me, feel free to ask! [/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

Seriously!! ASK!!
[SIZE=12px][B]Reason For Admin Application:[SIZE=12px]I would like to be admin because I want to be a helping hand to this community. Like recent appliers have stated MG can get a little scary sometimes, and we don't always have an admin to call out to. This is my very first application for admin because I believe this is something you don't really take too lightly. In my opinion you start by being known to the regular players in the server you're applying for. In the past I have played on another MG server regularly, which sadly enough died out. On both servers, my past one and wL mg, I have always tried to help out admins. You could think of it as being a sort of "Neighbourhood Watch" :p. This way I already contributed a little to keeping servers fun.[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I don't care what it takes, I am always willing to learn Smile!

[B][SIZE=12px]Let's hope for the best Smile! Thank you for taking your time to read this! I'll see you all in-game!![/B][/SIZE]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
#JOGGIEFORMGADMIN2012 Good Luck man! truly would love to see you with admin. Great pleayer and a nice guy to talk to!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Great guy, and would be a fantastic admin. Good luck Shadow Big Grin
[Image: sigix.png]
Good luck!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
I didn't know you, but goodluck because of football manager! Big Grin seriously, good luck!
Joggie GL <3
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
This, guy really deserves it. He would be a great admin, and #SHADOWZFORMGADMIN2012!!
Joggie is a very good friend of mine, and a reliable guy. I like that when MG gets out of hand and he has to call me over, he's always very easy going about it; and he often helps me try to keep them teams balanced and choose fair maps that everyone can play.
Pretty much all the minigamers know and get along with this guy. Think he'd make a great admin.
--my two cents--
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good luck, totally deserves it.
Potatoes. Good luck. Shower gel.