Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  T ¹°°° for admin
Name: T ¹°°°
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36075467
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Always, I work from home (I would be supervising the servers atleast 5-8 hours of the day)
About me: I have been playing counterstrikeConfusedource since it first came out....that being said it has been about 7 years now or so? I love the darn game to death. As we know over the years many hacks have become available to the players and it bugs me to no end. Especially when players denye it but they have a ridiculous score and when I spec them it appears obvious that they know exactly where everyone is...I was a head admin for the OFPR clan for years. OFPR moved on to Global offensive...I decided to stick with Source and now I play at War-lords. I love this high energy, tons of players server. I just want to make it a less corrupt server by eliminating the hackers. You would be making a great choice by giving me admin. I have much experience.
Reason for wanting admin: Like I said above, I love counter-strike to no end but the hacking has to stop. I love war-lords servers and I want to make it better by eliminating the hackers. I have encouraged many friends to start playing on these servers as well.

Double post

I have not identified my sex in my profile, but if it matters...I am female Smile
Good Luck to you!
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 84581, member: 3284 Wrote:Good Luck to you!
Thank youSmile
GL!! Not really important sidenote, got a good friend with same name, but it's a dude. Never imagined it could be name for females :p!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
I get that a lot Tongue
Good luck.

Another sidenote: stay away from Fuzzy Joggie Pony, he's too pony joggie fuzzy.
George Of The Jungle, post: 84586, member: 3094 Wrote:Good luck.

Another sidenote: stay away from Fuzzy Joggie Pony, he's too pony joggie fuzzy.
haha i'll keep that in mind!

Double post

brent, post: 84578, member: 16628 Wrote:Name: T ¹°°°
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36075467
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Always, I work from home (I would be supervising the servers atleast 5-8 hours of the day)
About me: I have been playing counterstrikeConfusedource since it first came out....that being said it has been about 7 years now or so? I love the darn game to death. As we know over the years many hacks have become available to the players and it bugs me to no end. Especially when players denye it but they have a ridiculous score and when I spec them it appears obvious that they know exactly where everyone is...I was a head admin for the OFPR clan for years. OFPR moved on to Global offensive...I decided to stick with Source and now I play at War-lords. I love this high energy, tons of players server. I just want to make it a less corrupt server by eliminating the hackers. You would be making a great choice by giving me admin. I have much experience.
Reason for wanting admin: Like I said above, I love counter-strike to no end but the hacking has to stop. I love war-lords servers and I want to make it better by eliminating the hackers. I have encouraged many friends to start playing on these servers as well.

Double post

I have not identified my sex in my profile, but if it matters...I am female Smile
I also want to add...I've been in the wl|24/7 office server (which is my favourite one of the bunch) and there hasnt been an admin on all day. It has been like this actually for quite some time now! sooo i wouldnt mind being admin of this server if i get accepted! Big Grin
You only have 14 hours of game-played. To apply for admin you need at least 5 days (120 hours) to apply.

GOoD LucK
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I understand, but cs_office 24-7 needs an admin desperately..and if there are any they arent on the server nearly enough
Good luck with your app when you have the required amount of time played. For future reference, we'd always welcome a report of hackers on here. Please also include a nice little demo =)