(wL) Forums

Full Version: New Insight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: HunterX848
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: mid day and late nights.
Tell us how you will benefit our community: Banning cheaters.
Reason For Admin Application: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

First of all i would like to state I don't expect this application to get accepted, but if the warlords staff decide to accept i will happily dedicate my time to cleanse the hackers from the server. 

I think this server needs some serious reformatting. The only active admin is rabbit, which I'm not saying is a bad thing i just think more admins should be on the server.

I have played fps games my whole life and have over 4k hours in cs. I would like to think i have a good idea of when somebody is cheating. I have previous admin experience on css and other fps games.

I have also done at least 500 over watch cases in CSGO and have gotten many cheaters banned.

There are currently at least 5 100 % cheaters that play on the server. Many of you may ask why I would not report them. In my opinion there is no reason for me to dig through demos, record a bunch of clips, and upload them to the forums just to have a small chance of them actually getting banned. With admin, I will get sufficient evidence and ban them my self. Any bans I would perform would be 100% certain and I would be glad to discuss any appeals that would be brought up.

I also think some admins lack experience and with admin i feel like I would have my foot in the door and be able to voice my opinion to prevent any false bans.

TLDR : I want admin to ban the active cheaters on the server and to make the server a fun legit game to play.
I wouldn't let this kid admin in 100 years. Too skittish for his own good.
bro would ban everyone because they are better than him
He's the only person that seems willing to do the job. Plus what's the worst he could do, drive this thriving community into the ground?
you'd have to be fucking crazy to let this retard have permissions on the server, guy is completely full of himself and associates with cheaters outside of warlords. the majority of the server don't even like him or his buddies LOL, the only people who liked his thread are his inner circle of friends. hes not fit for admin.
its not as if he finds cheaters either, everyone can easily acknowledge when a new face comes on and cheats but hunter scurries to the forums with it before anyone else because hes out to get admin, the dude has asked about it in game "easiest way to get admin" hes not interested in the position but rather the power it holds. complete lunatic of a guy.
(Mar 28 2021, 03:08 AM)HunterX848 Wrote: [ -> ]Name: HunterX848
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: mid day and late nights.
Tell us how you will benefit our community: Banning cheaters.
Reason For Admin Application: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

First of all i would like to state I don't expect this application to get accepted, but if the warlords staff decide to accept i will happily dedicate my time to cleanse the hackers from the server. 

I think this server needs some serious reformatting. The only active admin is rabbit, which I'm not saying is a bad thing i just think more admins should be on the server.

I have played fps games my whole life and have over 4k hours in cs. I would like to think i have a good idea of when somebody is cheating. I have previous admin experience on css and other fps games.

I have also done at least 500 over watch cases in CSGO and have gotten many cheaters banned.

There are currently at least 5 100 % cheaters that play on the server. Many of you may ask why I would not report them. In my opinion there is no reason for me to dig through demos, record a bunch of clips, and upload them to the forums just to have a small chance of them actually getting banned. With admin, I will get sufficient evidence and ban them my self. Any bans I would perform would be 100% certain and I would be glad to discuss any appeals that would be brought up.

I also think some admins lack experience and with admin i feel like I would have my foot in the door and be able to voice my opinion to prevent any false bans.

TLDR : I want admin to ban the active cheaters on the server and to make the server a fun legit game to play.

"I have also done at least 500 over watch cases in CSGO and have gotten many cheaters banned."

Current overwatch is just blatant cheaters, doesn't take a forensic investigator to decipher them and I guarantee he expects to get admin with that ego of his, the guy is an obnoxious tool.
yeah imma say no
(Jun 17 2021, 04:03 AM)First of all Tea, you are against me being admin because you believed benkenobi wasn\t cheating. Hes banned now : )zoc Wrote: [ -> ]its not as if he finds cheaters either, everyone can easily acknowledge when a new face comes on and cheats but hunter scurries to the forums with it before anyone else because hes out to get admin, the dude has asked about it in game "easiest way to get admin" hes not interested in the position but rather the power it holds. complete lunatic of a guy.

take a look at the player reports in the past 6 months. Nobody has posted any. I am 100 % sure if i didnt report any of the players that i did, nobody would have stepped in. I have never once said  "easiest way to get admin" in game. Yea because a " power hungry " person like my self would spend hours reviewing demos and posting clips to get admin when nobody has been accepted for admin in over a year.

If you cant see the passion I have for the game idk what to say Zoc. Also kinda funny you didnt link your pug profile : )
This " ego " is most likely just you being salty.

I would like to know what " cheaters " i associate with please.

The over watch cases I've done were in 2016 / 2017 when the cases were not as obvious.
Canadians shouldn't be admin.
Pages: 1 2