(wL) Forums

Full Version: team stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i have a question: are you going to get banned if you join a "team stack" like loks said in aztec?
i never said you cant join ct in aztec or ts in italy! im watching you the past few months and you never ever play on losing side you always switch to the winning side! when i switched you on nuke tonight was because Ts was winning 2 - 0 you waited a round on spec to join T then ct started to win 2-2 then you went to spec and waited one round again to join ct! you do this everytime so i gave you a warning on aztec! plus im asking to all admins keep an eye on this and punish you if they see you doing this again just because you want to keep your position on rank!
are you telling me how to fucking play? and why i should be punished? for switching teams? i know that aztec is ct sided and italy is T sided, also, i'm not an admin so i join any team i want!!!!!!!! geez man  >Sad
well you alredy warned about ''switching teams'' if you dont want to listen then you gonna get punished Smile
dude don't evade my questions!!!!!! explain this to me why is team stacking and switching teams are bad?
}{@K@P Wrote:dude don't evade my questions!!!!!! explain this to me why is team stacking and switching teams are bad?

You are one of the worst team stackers on this server.. its well known by many regulars.. and when you get team switched you either A. Play a round or two reconnect and go back to the stacked team or B. quit all together and go to another server and stack that team ( i have witnessed that many times as well). As for getting banned for stacking needs to be better explained... In your case you continue to stack and or switch back to the stacked team, if an admin switches members around to even the game play and you ignore the fact he is trying to balance the teams I could understand a "timeout" (after warnings)

I understand people want to be competitive on the servers ( hell i do, but i suck and i know it) but we also need to make it enjoyable for everyone...
So I ask of you please try and help balance the team yourself.. if you see the score as one sided just try and help balance it out without an admin having to do it for you...
well if you going to switch me, switch couple guys with me because 1 person will not even the score, so that's why i leave because, i doesn't make any changes when you switch 1 person, next time, switch me and couple pro guys with me on the losing team, ok?
dde just do what the admins say or you might get hurt.
in other words: do what admins say and in couple months, there will be no players on warlords' servers!!!!!!  spartan you sound like communist

Anonymous

1. This thread is in the wrong section, I'm not sure if others noticed. Thanks to Eternal, thread was moved to CS board.

}{@K@P Wrote:in other words: do what admins say and in couple months, there will be no players on warlords' servers!!!!!!  spartan you sound like communist
From what I see, it's more likely that it will be no admins in couple months if more players will act like you, do you enjoy anarchy?

3. Admins are there not just to ban aimboters. If you were switched to another team please proceed with caution and accept the challenge or you risk to get punished.

4. Communism isn't a bad word like you may think, word communism is based on word community, we are non profitable community, some of our aspects of work exactly match idea of communism. FYI even some countries like China still running in communism mode.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9