(wL) Forums

Full Version: Can u Forgive me please ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
Happy New Year
I Ask u If u Can Please Forgive me Sir
I am So so Sorry Sir
Please Give Last Chance to Play Again in Your Servers ( Only Office )
I Will Promise U that don'nt Make a Any Mistake Again Sir
i Want just Play My Friends and be Happy
i Ask u sir Please Give me Last Chance sir
im sorry sir  :-\
Please Forgive me Sad
I Tried To Find Cheaters but its Too Difficult cuz u Have so Many Admins in Your Servers  :-\

Server : Office 24/7
Name: ⓇResident Evil™ || Chris Redfield (o_0)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:491182216
I remember you....
yeah sir !
Everyone Remember me  Sad
I Ask u Can U Forgive me ???
I Tried to Find Hackers in Your Servers, But Evry Time i did make a Demo from them they have been Banned by Admins !!!
is there another way that i can do to Admins Accept My Ban Appeal ??!
you alredy had your chance! xFerior unbanned you in the past and i disagred with that so this time go away we dont want hackers like you! >Sad
I'd much rather not. You don't appear to have any respect for server admins and generally ignore everything they say. You also proceed to continuously violate our forum rules.
First im sorry for Bad English  :-\

Sir Loks !
previous Time thet they Unbann me cuz they Banned me for wrong reasone !
just first Time i Banned is tru and I Say that i was testing that cheat how its working ! cuz so many players say that some player cheating and i just want to find out how its working !!!
in the Last time thay Banned me cuz they say u are walling and i Accept that
yes i uses Some Material but I Applogize and sorry for that !
its just a shame for me and since i  got Banned i missed something and i just want to play again
u cant trust me ? ( u Right cuz i got banned many time and then Unbanned )
its Ok
i said just Give me the Last chance IF u can ?!! its i not an order its just a Request if u can
i will promise and swear that i never make a mistake and make problems for u and ur servers !

Mr.Bison
whare i didnt respect to Admins ? in the past i was angry cuz i missed ur servers cuz i just playing in ur serversr and i said that i missed everything since i got Banned and its shame
but in my last thread i Appologized from Every one and i said i am sorry  Sad
Here this is my Last Threade :
http://war-lords.net/protests/why-u-clo ... wer-yet-!/
u can see there i appologized sir
im sorry again and i just Ask u if u can let me play again
i swear that i never make mistake again just give me if u can the Last chance !
if it is not possible its ok cuz u can Accept or not ! its ur servers !
but im not a bad guy who u think !
if i was a hacker or bad man i never tried to be back ur servers
and make a threatds after some mounth and week
Like so many hackers that they Banned just will Go to another servers ! but i just Love ur servers and spend many times in ur servers !
please Rethink about ur Decision If u can its just a reaquest sir
thanks
just a reminder to senior and root admins! i banned him at the first time because he was using multi-hacks at pop maps! xFerior unbanned him a d he got second chance! cmon dont give him a third chance please he is a hacker dont make the mistake of unbanning him again! thks
He was easy to catch...
ruplayer Wrote:He was easy to catch...

yeah he was! but just because he was easy to catch we should give him a third chance?!
It's just a statement, it's not up to me anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3