Created
2024-04-18 01:47:46
Expires
Permanent
Admin
sparky [STEAM_0:0:58288205]
View Ban
Exclamation
I was playing CS2 when suddenly someone told me i was banned. I thought i already defended myself well enough in the thread about my report, and figured a verdict had already been made that i was false reported. To be honest with you you're going to have to elaborate what im even banned for, it says "RCS" and im not even sure what that means, and when i tried to search it the results weren't even clear. i've played since 2008, why am i not banned, the accounts share copies, it LITERALLY makes no sense. At this point i would do whatever it is required to actually clear myself, im no cheater ill keep defending myself adamantly. Id be willing to do anything, ill take more hand video cams, fuck rifle through my PC with Teamviewer if you have to, i could even repost the handcams i already sent.

-M0RU
RUH ROW
can i see the hand cam by any chance?
(Apr 18 2024, 02:42 AM)novocaine Wrote: can i see the hand cam by any chance?

I will when admin asks. idk you.
Recoil Control System.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
Have played with Moru for a while now and can say for certain she's never cheated at any point in her CS career. A ban like this is truly unfair to her character as a person.

- From Your's Truly The Great  Heroicgunstar
MIGHT BE BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE NEW ACCOUNTS REGISTERING YESTERDAY TO VOUCHE FOR YOU
(Apr 18 2024, 02:34 PM)tardbus Wrote: MIGHT BE BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE NEW ACCOUNTS REGISTERING YESTERDAY TO VOUCHE FOR YOU

I think its reputable, go and check leetify and see how many CS2 matches weve played together, when all of you seem dead-set on not trusting me because you haven't figured out down + left yet. I know its pointless saying anything to you but if you were in my situation you'd be searching for people you've played hundreds of matches with to vouch for you as well. I don't cheat and all i have is my word and really what seems like not a ton of support. Do you ever have any useful input? like at all ever?
HOW BIG IS THAT DICK?
(Apr 18 2024, 08:30 PM)tardbus Wrote: HOW BIG IS THAT DICK?

Who would have thought, he cant put thoughts together, its the same 3 jokes repeated over and over again. At what point does acting like a total retard all the time just genuinely become being a total retard, no wonder you're so shocked at a leftward spray you need someone to clean up your drool for you.