Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  BOTWALKIE App
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]BOTWALKIE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE] STEAM_0:1:3449370
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] PST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] m-th 6PM - 10/11 PM , F-Sa randomly throught the day, Su 12pm - 11pm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Ive done alot in my life i would say but havnt completed my goal yet. I have worked full time in corperate and dj and produced for 7+ years, there has been some crazy stuff I have seen and met very cool people aswell as many crazy mutha fuckas haha. Anyways im very mellow sometimes i like to make things interesting in any situation. I just love having great times with friends anywhere. I also have a gf who I definitely love and plan to marry someday. anyways thats me, and yes I care about everyone its just my nature.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Just want to help smooth things in the servers, watch for lag issues, report changes/improvements possabilities, and mostly hackers which i very really see or accuse unless im 100% sure. I dont mind helping out while I play because I enjoy playing and thats pretty much it.[/SIZE]

WOULD BE ON POPULAR MAPS CSS, and OFFICE CSS, and OFFICE CS GO!

I wouldnt mind lending a helping hand here and there.

I have plenty of experience with graphic design, music production, video production/design, and admin work.

Wouldn't mind helping admin the office server as I am always on there anyways. Think I could be a big help in regards to being a fun/fair admin to all aswell try to diagnose issues and come up with solutions to those issues to discuss with all the admins.

Used to run my own 28 person server back in 2005 when I used to play and recently last month got back into the game.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I would love to give back to the people who got me back into the game ha.

Thanks,

Have a great day!

Ill pull my steam ID when I get back from work.

Availability is nights m-f after 5:30PM and weekends.

- Kirk
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Good luck man. You seem like a very responsible person.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Just dont mind helping out when I have time.

Double post

bump for some love.

Double post

Now available to admin CS GO servers
You put a lot more love into yours than I did, but what is there to know about a guy that calls him self christ? haha
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
The man who died for our sins? a SAINT! haha
APPROVED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol