Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting CSS
EDIT: Sorry for wrong forum category, my brain was dead for a moment.

Yup, I'm done with CSS. I'll be on the forums, but not the game.

War-Lords was the only reason I played, and the sudden spree of pointless bans has caused a large drop in players, and it's no longer fun thinking about who will be banned next. 30% of all the Recent Posts on the main page are innocent people wondering why they've been banned. I decided it has gone too far for me when my friend was permabanned because somebody else on his network with a different Steam account used GameBanana skins, which are not even against the rules to begin with.

I would join another server group, but wL is the only one that isn't bloated with assholes and a store system, but there's no point in it because a couple of noobs come by, see the server has 4-8 players, then leave looking for a popular server.

WarLords Minigames used to have about 20 players on a busy day, but now it's dead. Only about six regulars are on now, and that's pretty boring to me, especially because these regulars pick the same maps over and over (Jacs, Velocity Tower, TV Tower, Kirby's Brawl)/

I have to play StarCraft II competitively now as it is my form of income, so it's about time I left anyway.

Don't worry about my admin app. I know I won't get in anyway because Riser doesn't like me for whatever reason, lol.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Are you serious? Actually, you are right. Since these days the servers are emptied. Is that bans a reason? These similary maps should not be reason, It's always looking funny when theres a lot of peoples play it. Wl is the best servers in CSS. If its weren't - i would'nt play css probably. Of course, these bans needs to be fixed. I compared old war lords which was just a few days ago with this new and see big difference. This difference is worse, sadly fact. Want to get that times back, there the servers was full of players. But that is seems not be possible...
Even crackhouse dm, snipers servers is still alive.

P.S. The worstest thing that almost nobody cares about banned peoples. They could wait for a root admin reply for weeks or more.
Well you quit so early
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
Riser, post: 112698, member: 992 Wrote:http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...ere_banned
Whoa. Why did bloodzone ban abd@ooooo? Sure he's annoying asf but that doesn't call for a permaban. :o
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Alina, post: 112691, member: 18175 Wrote:my friend was permabanned because somebody else on his network with a different Steam account used GameBanana skins, which are not even against the rules to begin with.
I highly doubt that. Give me his SteamID and I'll check.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 112712, member: 359 Wrote:I highly doubt that. Give me his SteamID and I'll check.
Starts with an R, ends with an H, has more than one M in it. I won't say the name outloud.

Double post

Killed, post: 112693, member: 18246 Wrote:Are you serious? Actually, you are right. Since these days the servers are emptied. Is that bans a reason? These similary maps should not be reason, It's always looking funny when theres a lot of peoples play it. Wl is the best servers in CSS. If its weren't - i would'nt play css probably. Of course, these bans needs to be fixed. I compared old war lords which was just a few days ago with this new and see big difference. This difference is worse, sadly fact. Want to get that times back, there the servers was full of players. But that is seems not be possible...
Even crackhouse dm, snipers servers is still alive.

P.S. The worstest thing that almost nobody cares about banned peoples. They could wait for a root admin reply for weeks or more.
They don't care. It's their server, they can go down on their own.

Double post

Donut, post: 112711, member: 16662 Wrote:Whoa. Why did bloodzone ban abd@ooooo? Sure he's annoying asf but that doesn't call for a permaban. :eek:
Again, another example of a pointless perma.
All I've been getting is garbage through Steam and PMs on the forums about my posts, and how people hate them. Just to take the burden away, I might be leaving. Not really a big deal to me, but if I quit for good, I'll let you know so you can break out the party gear.
Alina, post: 112715, member: 18175 Wrote:Starts with an R, ends with an H, has more than one M in it. I won't say the name outloud.
The related ban was unquestionably valid. It had nothing to do with GameBanana skins. If he claimed that then he lied to you.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
я ненавижу WarLord
M. Bison, post: 112724, member: 359 Wrote:The related ban was unquestionably valid. It had nothing to do with GameBanana skins. If he claimed that then he lied to you.
And most admins are assholes, especially roots. I'm out. Bye! Ban me, idc