(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dust2 Deathmatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Well I've made it 4 seconds protection, let me know if its better or worse.
Moose just wants to be an ass to me.....

No then take away the p90 too, hes right, m4, ak, AUG and SIG arent exactly guns that spray well, mp5 u have to be pretty accurate, mac10 and TMP even more, shotties u have to be the most accurate to be good with.
Take away the rockets plz, or at least make the hit radius smaller, the rocket can basically not even be right at u and it still explodes on you, id rather the only time you get direct rocket dmg is when it blows up literaly in your face, not this you move away from it and explodes next to u causing 40 dmg.
come on general josh, stop complain any weapons in CSS
all weapons have their own ability and disadvantage...
don't remove M249
all weapons in CSS are the best Smile
Actually yeah, the new spawn protection virtually prevents ppl from using the Machine Gun and camping a spawn waiting for ts to spawn so they can get cheap kills.
except for the ump, lol.
General Josh, post: 65457, member: 946 Wrote:Why is the voteban command disabled?? seriously we had this annoying ass kid on the mic this morning everybody was telling to shut up because he was so annoying(note i dont use a mic in the dm) we all wanted to ban him but for some reason the command doesnt work in chat, neither does the !voteban command, Riser seems to have noticed the problem last week, but nothing got done about it, he even said he doesn't know why its like that.
The plugin had a memory leak. The issue was resolved, however, I forgot to re-enable it on Dust2DM. It should be functional now. Wink
silly, post: 65672, member: 2152 Wrote:I know the motive behind the rockets was to make it fun, but it's created so many problems, lag, spam, difficulty seeing, less skill involved, bad habit forming. It will be so much more fun without them, please take them off.
agree, rockets are super hyper retarded.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 65868, member: 4142 Wrote:agree, rockets are super hyper retarded.
+1
Yes definitely as i stated in an above post. 70 dmg direct hit now, wtf, 50 dmg direct hit is fine, these things arent grenades.
yeahhh...no more rockets Smile
Alicia Melchiott, post: 65871, member: 6952 Wrote:yeahhh...no more rockets Smile
I heard that you're a rocket Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19