(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dust2 Deathmatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
silly, post: 65873, member: 2152 Wrote:I heard that you're a rocket :p
what you mean?
ohh,i also use rockets too
it quiet fun to use rockets..
but i guess it will be better if there are no rockets
Alicia Melchiott, post: 65878, member: 6952 Wrote:what you mean?
ohh,i also use rockets too
it quiet fun to use rockets..
but i guess it will be better if there are no rockets
It doesn't make sense what I was saying Smile It was just a silly joke.
General Josh, post: 65870, member: 946 Wrote:+1
Yes definitely as i stated in an above post. 70 dmg direct hit now, wtf, 50 dmg direct hit is fine, these things arent grenades.
Where are you getting these numbers from? I thought the maximum damage from a direct hit was 40. o_O
General Josh, post: 65856, member: 946 Wrote:Moose just wants to be an ass to me.....

No then take away the p90 too, hes right, m4, ak, AUG and SIG arent exactly guns that spray well, mp5 u have to be pretty accurate, mac10 and TMP even more, shotties u have to be the most accurate to be good with.
Take away the rockets plz, or at least make the hit radius smaller, the rocket can basically not even be right at u and it still explodes on you, id rather the only time you get direct rocket dmg is when it blows up literaly in your face, not this you move away from it and explodes next to u causing 40 dmg.

So you now realise that the rockets aren't that great?

It has nothing to do with me wanting to be an 'ass' to you, I would of said the same thing to anyone who complained about that. People rushing in to spawns can help prevent people camping spawn with awp. If I remember correctly, you complained about spawn campers right before I rushed into your spawn and killed you. Made you more aware of enemy's coming from different areas.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 65868, member: 4142 Wrote:agree, rockets are super hyper retarded.
True, but that helped a lot the server to get populated.
It is 70 im not lying, thats a direct damage face first rocket shot. the max was supposed to be 40 right, ERRNT WRONG!, its like 20 dmg now just for having a rocket exploded nearby you and u get blast damage.
The server is crashing in weird occasions i don't know the cause, but everyone's latency gets increased over time.
Last time i played on DM, Ts was on long and CTs were on A, i watched like for 3 minutes they did nothing but throw rockets at each other, and some how its making the server more laggy i think, really with those rockets its like im playing a childish game not css can you please remove it, players just use rockets they use it more than actual guns now check it

http://wls.gameme.com/weapons/css9

maybe if you want to improve the DM you could add some maps like inferno so that once the map time length for D2 is over it goes to inferno or some other map try it for a few days if it doesnt work then you can just set it back to D2
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 65913, member: 4756' Wrote:The server is crashing in weird occasions i don't know the cause, but everyone's latency gets increased over time.
I'm not sure what's causing these crashes. They seem to occur very irregularly. :confused:

Edit: I've tried something. Let me know whether the frequency of crashes declines. :eek:
Matt, I think 3 seconds of spawn protection would be better than 4 because sometimes players actually come out of spawn invulnerable and kill you, where they otherwise would not be able to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19