(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dust2 Deathmatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
absolutely should have awp
evil deagle souns kinda dumb, deags good enough already. maybe if it only had 1 bullet in the mag
It only has one bullet then you need to reload.
yeah,deathmatch really fun but i think don't put AWP in that game
if you do that every player  will use AWP Tongue
Apple/Orange Wrote:yeah,deathmatch really fun but i think don't put AWP in that game
yes, i'm agree with him! :Smile
mahyar Wrote:
Apple/Orange Wrote:yeah,deathmatch really fun but i think don't put AWP in that game
thank you mahyar  ;D
Apple/Orange Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
thank you mahyar  ;D
L2Awp.
Trust me, you will enjoy it.
Im gonna bring this topic up again, can we give the ts a bomb to plant?
Give a little more incentive for the ts to rush rather than camp, and for the ct to play a little smarter rather than getting pwned 3/4 of the time? Ive seen  other dms that do this in 1.6 so i bring it up.
General Josh Wrote:Im gonna bring this topic up again, can we give the ts a bomb to plant?
Give a little more incentive for the ts to rush rather than camp, and for the ct to play a little smarter rather than getting pwned 3/4 of the time? Ive seen  other dms that do this in 1.6 so i bring it up.
...........................50-0 on T side?
?
that was when they hadnt fixed the config but, i mean give something that can help the cts or something, everybody leaves usually when the cts get spawn trapped too much.

Im gonna put this up here as well, so i dont get Drunk Killer dickery for talking too much in the chat, whatever the auto-team balance feature in the dm does, its not a bad idea, but it causes players who get switched upon dying to keep the skins of the opposing team, its really annoying and somehow or other now apparently u can freely join a side without any balancing so it can be 4 on 4 and u join the ct team making it 3 on 5, of course u will get switched back , but players are beginning to use this to play in a t skin on ct side(and vice-versa) and either spam killing that team in their spawn to get free points, and in turn when they do get changed back they join right back to the other team to continue doing that. A certain Mota was doing this alot a little while ago and it was pretty annoying as he always came up in a opponent's skin. u can check the amount of times he switched teams as proof of this, as most of them were not auto-switches.

Can we enforce a ping limit of 300 or something, ill bet its because of all the High pingers that the server crashed.
Screw it im double posting, can we please do something to prevent ts from spawn trapping the cts all the time, one all the good players including me always stack t team, and two its just too easy to go and spawn rush and trap all the cts. yes im guilty of my own complaint, but i still dont like seeing spawn trapping always happening, its also part of the reason the Dm never gets more than 10 on 10 on a regular basis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19