(wL) Forums

Full Version: Leave the AWPs the way it was
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
...This new way mode for AWPs just sucks, I cant afford it but there are like 20 in a game.. Also, to get an AWP you gotta show some skills. A noob gonna lose it quick or get AWP'd before even try to get a target. I agree 1 is not much for a 40 players match, mabe it should be like 16+ = 1 AWP, 28+ = 2 AWPs, 36+ = 3 AWPs?

I mean, the new way they're set up just SUCKS.

PS: Don't come say BS, because this is my opinion about it. If you don't agree, just vote and walk away or just get into the serious discussion.
How about....... having a system where it consists of K/D ratio? If you're 1-10 for example you can't get an AWP but if you have 5-0 you're allowed to buy one. Or vice versa, let all the noobies have the AWPs and let the pros suffer with scouts.
Just a snowballing an idea. I do know that 1 AWP per team is stupid. If you've worked hard for your money, you should be allowed to buy your schnitzel. Or..........just give everyone AWP and stop dicking about it, just dodge the freaking bullets with your mind or some shit, idfk.
I'll be honest I shy away from servers that won't allow me to play the game with the guns I want. Btw haxii you should proof read your posts before you post them. You completely contradicted yourself there.
_RemiX, post: 69300, member: 3519 Wrote:I'll be honest I shy away from servers that won't allow me to play the game with the guns I want. Btw haxii you should proof read your posts before you post them. You completely contradicted yourself there.

I'm just saying an idea that might work for others Remix. The K/D ratio is a good compromise to meet the wants of others half way. Personally I think people should be able to buy what they want, but I know that won't happen because people can't DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGEEEEEEEEE.
haxii is alive/
What exactly did they do now?? Ive only been in the dm lately.
Btw practicing on the dm is a good way to learn to
Haxii, post: 69301, member: 11636 Wrote:DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGEEEEEEEEE.
Lol.Wink
I think the suggestion about kdr would make quite a few people quit playing on said server. Reason being, getting awped and not being able to awp back would piss me off. That being said one would have to assume I'm not the only person who shares this opinion, although its possible. I shouldn't be punished for doing well.
DK, post: 69294, member: 3039 Wrote:...This new way mode for AWPs just sucks, I cant afford it but there are like 20 in a game.. Also, to get an AWP you gotta show some skills.

Yes, it's time to implement it for all servers, not just d2. Same 5 people complain about it, but whenever I joined it was more fun and more awps, and more people using them.
Although intended to curb the use of auto snipers in the server, this plugin appears to have had the opposite effect. There was a substantial increase in autos following this plugin. ARYA for instance, at one point was a foremost hater and advocate of banning all things auto. He's now an avid user of the auto sniper. What does it all mean!? :eek:
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69327, member: 9168 Wrote:Yes, it's time to implement it for all servers, not just d2. Same 5 people complain about it, but whenever I joined it was more fun and more awps, and more people using them.

AAAAW man that was our little secret Tongue , hey im cool with the fag gun being banned if i get to use the awp twice . I like the currents setup better than the old one where i had no chance to buy the damn gun cos the awper never dies ( Looks at junkie Tongue) . I was one well against it at first . now im on board
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15