Shoutbox archive
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/27392773 . http://www.nbkgamers.com/nbk-pug-scrims , if other people want to see what Jesse is refering to
that alone is enough for me to boycott permanently them and i want to have no association with these people and actually find it rather concerning how people like spider could be like, "bis0n u r forceing meh 2 chewse a side!!!11" and then choose the clear loser.
It is a non-issue and I think that you should not engage with the trolls because it legitimizes their trolling. Have you seen NBK's website literally directly copying war-lords.net website? it did not serve as "inspiration" for them, it is like directly copied, in the sense of "copy and paste"
You 100% misread what ive typed, its for players (nbk based) to not see .need's from a different réseau while playing on wl, them being banned is/was completely useless since they still had nbk to play on, bison tried to get shared leave bans between both server réseau to prevent this (as shown in the thread), they refused. They aren't treated differently, if CAL-R was doing the same things in wL, they'd have the same treatment, same for any other orgs. BTW what you are currently accusing (wL) of doing, nbk is doing it, they banned players just for switching server to wL much harsher then usual leave bans. Please read the threads again, they are pretty clear.
calisnipe said the same thing, and i told him exactly what i told you. guess what? he was back on war lords two days later. you are equally as much of a bitch as him, i don't expect much more of you other than to badmouth war lords and be on the "other side" and then continue staying here
youre announcing this to us like we care at all about you? have fun over at nbk. i hope i never see you again on the pugs. i think that you are just seeking attention and trying to continue stirring up what is really a non-issue, and i will be proven right by you joining any of the servers of war lord's in the future.
Ben u can easily just turn of the notifs for groups if u don't want to see the .need stuff. The 2 severs r separate, if someone leaves to join NBK then the leaving ban will take place if there is no sub, simple. Players shouldn't be punished differently if they switch to NBK upon leaving, tht's their own choice. Neither sever should have tht say, regarding the ban times and the groups.
You can always play on both pug réseau spidey, this group ban, is to prevent players to see a .need on the other réseau while playing. In effort to prevent massive pug leaves to NBK, since they didnt want to share leave bans. (Among other things, most of the info are available to read on Bagel's thread).
Hehe, u think I'm kidding on this? If Bison wants to keep players who like NBK out then enjoy ur own WL only world guys. Cause I shouldn't have to fkin pick sides just to play a damm PUG game. So if this is how u want to be Bison, then I'm not on ur side anymore. #freenbkbcthisisBS. Later
OHHHHH spider you are so cute
I can tell WL isn't a welcoming community... because if anything Bisons pushing players away with this ban thing. Players like Bagel.
Jessie-Poo
Oo
Dragie-Poo
Drago-Poo
Bisey-Poo
Hammy-Poo
CS:Source Tourney(Crusader Invitational) Finalist: bounje vs TBD
5* told me everything