Shoutbox archive
+1 for georgiee Cool
Shokk and sako are actually the same person.
Wink
how are u warlords?
and good bye sako ill miss messing around with you Tongue
shokk no one wants to ask you questions gtfo
WTF?
I RETURN ....NOT U....SRY
NOT B ABLE TO POST FOR THESE DAYS......HOPE I WILL SEE U AFTER U RETURN Smile
REALLY SAKO? ...SO SAD ...I LUV U MATE...DONT LEAVE wl .........u have facebook.......??.....i dont want to miss u......i will always beg for the awesome time i spent with u in dust 2 asia and steam....and in scrims......plas dont leave atleat wL;;;i beg
And right now, I don't accept your apology from before. But hey, its my very last day in the Philippines and on War-Lords so why not dish out the facts that you hack Smile
I actually love how shokkk thinks he has more intellectual power than I do. It is so funny, I actually had to drink water. Shokkk, just face it. You're jealous, you put too many dots to think you're cool and so many more to tell. Smile
no kidding
you know, if you keep trolling like that 24/7 it will have a terrible effect in the future
watching*
What u get by watch soccer?? NOTHING...... THEY GET THE MONEY >>>THE FAME..........u can use that 90 mins time in doing some other useful work which may get u money or respect........WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING i do it for a reason or to earn something.....
Telling people to get a life just because they watch soccer? -_- Generations today.
Ouch! What did you do to your eyes? :o
I didn't know u were Asian rju
OMFG.