Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Approved  Admin Application
Name: Night Watch kyonpyon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36956111
Timezone: PST
Availability: Late evenings to early mornings
Reason For Admin Application: I love the server setup. It also has a pretty good community of regulars that all seem to enjoy the game as intended.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just some friendly advise: You will probably have to give a more substantive reason for your application!
Thank you for applying.

-INEVALUATION-
I enjoy the way that your servers are set up. I am constantly playing on wL at least 90% of my time. Which is quite a bit lol. I also enjoy the friendly atmosphere provided by the continuous regulars as well as the new players. I enjoy being apart of this community which is one of the reasons why I signed up with Night Watch crew. I have a giant passion for CSS and wL is part of my love for this game.
Thank you for reviewing my application. Your time and effort is most appreciated. =)
I also forgot to mention that I am putting in for adminship because I am tired of players who cheat or purposefully go out of their way to make the server(s) less desirable. I was purposefully votbanned in Office Deathmatch by six guys for doing nothing. I joined the server and shortly after starting my first round they votebanned me and it passed because there were six players. I immediately notified Wicked and they attempted the same shennanigan on him. Thankfully he had investigated and resolved the issue accordingly. Who knows how long they may have been pulling this off, but acts like these is a good way to deter server traffic. I just want to be able to do my part to help with a friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy.
Please link your Steam account to your forum account by going to the dropdown with your name on the top right of this page.

Thanks.
Riser, Steam account has now been linked. =)
Good luck!
Thank you.