Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de_dust2_wl_beta
Very nice job. I think that this would really heat up in Deathmatch. One question, the hole going into B site, can you go all the way through or just go in and frag from inside there?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
just a lil hole,. that u can snipe both side,.
try the map for offline mode
Just checked it out. Looks good. Looks like the hole in the wall would be best used for defending B site.

I think that you guys should add this to the D2 Deathmatch server. Also the WL on the walls around the map is an added bonus.
Just checked out this map, all I can say is : good job! I really liked it man Big Grin

I'd be well up for testing this out in a game, if there is a beta test for this. Maybe load it up onto one of the scrim servers and do a trial run of it to work out if there are exploitable bits of the map, or if you can glitch the map or anything like that. I had a run around for a few minutes, and it was awesome!
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Just checked out this map, all I can say is : good job! I really liked it man Big Grin

I'd be well up for testing this out in a game, if there is a beta test for this. Maybe load it up onto one of the scrim servers and do a trial run of it to work out if there are exploitable bits of the map, or if you can glitch the map or anything like that. I had a run around for a few minutes, and it was awesome!

i didnt change much on the map(dont want to waste time with out approval that this map will be play on servers),. i use what valve use to create the map,.
im going to change some textures to make it a lil more different.
will this map be implanted in wl - dust2 and deathmatch???
i liked
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
owww we have a creator here? gj spy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:owww we have a creator here? gj spy

yeah i play zombie too much before and i decided to make map for it, it took me 2  weeks to figured it out,.
I think that you did a good job on the map.

Got a question. That balcony that you made over by the A site, can players get up there with team mates boosting you up?
sexy 11/10

Mechanic Was here.