Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its not fair that there is still captains rounds on the asia pugs
thats not fair that they still have it and the americans dont.

you should either take it away from everyone, or let everyone have access to it. not somewhere in between.

my .02 cents
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Hey I hear what you're saying but I'm not sure how to respond. I feel the same way about a lot of things in my life but I don't know what to say about it you know?

One thing I can say is, if you liked Captain rounds why don't you let them keep theirs? 

Also with the Captains teams were stacked all the time I meant to approach Bison about it like teams would be OK but then 3 ppl leave in warmup and all of a sudden its uber stacked.  I see the same thing with rws putting top 2-3 players ( true top, not top rws ), on the same team, but I think that RWS stack is less often we haven't been on it long tho so that is abit premature to say.
Also it would be nice if Admins had the ability to switch ppl. I know ppl w]uld b mad sometimes and butthurt cause they Didn't like their switch (myself included lol) but it would have to drastically affect play in a positive way by giving us a significant decrease in runaways. We have pretty good Admins I think they would do a good job of it they know who is who and who plays together and who wants to play together and I think they would respect that and take it into consideration but at the same time try to make teams as even as possible.

*edit changed fair to even in last line
(Mar 03 2017, 06:53 PM)blackknight Wrote: Also it would be nice if Admins had the ability to switch ppl. I know ppl w]uld b mad sometimes and butthurt cause they Didn't like their switch (myself included lol) but it would have to drastically affect play in a positive way by giving us a significant decrease in runaways. We have pretty good Admins I think they would do a good job of it they know who is who and who plays together and who wants to play together and I think they would respect that and take it into consideration but at the same time try to make teams as even as possible.

*edit changed fair to even in last line

BK, we have the ability to switch players but we can do this only if both players agree to change to the other team to make it more balanced (its rws balanced by itself[but there are players with high skills and low rws ]) so if i am around there you can ask me that, but only when we think that its not stacking or something like that.
a lot of demands from people that do no donate.
(Mar 04 2017, 12:36 AM)_nme Wrote: a lot of demands from people that do no donate.

Ive donated 100 canadian $ last year, i aint sure if im gonna help this year, because of how the whole system turned, outside of tournaments, if admins step forwards to make some.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
(Mar 04 2017, 12:36 AM)_nme Wrote: a lot of demands from people that do no donate.

What does it have to do with anything? Did you pay to play on the servers? Didn't think so.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i've been part of this pug community since 2013...how do you know i didn't?
(Mar 03 2017, 04:09 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: thats not fair that they still have it and the americans dont.

you should either take it away from everyone, or let everyone have access to it. not somewhere in between.

my .02 cents

That is because they don't create drama in Asia servers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
and !ignore people without a reason. Asia servers are more cancerous than anyone of you think
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sibrox's post:
   Jesse W.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.