Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Batman Movie RUINED
Ben Affleck Is the New Batman

Batman-Superman feature to hit theaters July 17, 2015

Ben Affleck is Batman.

The actor will replace Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the upcoming untitled Batman-Superman feature for Warner Bros., the studio announced Thursday.

Affleck becomes the eighth actor to play the Caped Crusader, following Bale, George Clooney and Michael Keaton.

“We knew we needed an extraordinary actor to take on one of DC Comics’ most enduringly popular Super Heroes, and Ben Affleck certainly fits that bill, and then some,” WB president Greg Silverman said in a statement.

Directed by “Man of Steel” filmmaker Zack Snyder, the Batman-Superman feature will open worldwide on July 17, 2015, with Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Diane Lane reprising their roles.

“Man of Steel,” which opened this past June, has earned over $650 million at the global box office.

“Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry’s Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne,” Snyder said in a statement. “I can’t wait to work with him.”

The announcement of a Batman-Superman film was revealed last month at Comic-con to much excitement of fanboys, who will surely be watching as the studio begins to assemble its Justice League.

The irony of Thursday’s news is that at one point Warner Bros. was interested in having Affleck direct the “Justice League” movie and his participation in this film will now spur interest if whether his casting means a possibility of directing that film.

The Boston native recently upped his Hollywood power when he won the Best Picture Oscar for “Argo.”

Affleck, repped by WME, can be seen next in Fox and New Regency’s thriller “Runner Runner.”

Source: http://variety.com/2013/film/news/ben-af...200586881/
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
lol ben affleck
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
Confirmed by IMDB... I was hoping this was a belated April 1st joke... but not that lucky..

Source: http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56087514/
Argo was good, but he isn't fit for the batman role..
ewwww
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
It's gonna take a miracle for him to impress the viewers. :o
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 100683, member: 16662 Wrote:It's gonna take a miracle for him to impress the viewers. :eek:
Don't get me wrong, he is not half bad as a director... his acting is lacking a hella a lot... he has two modes when he acts... "Looking sad" - Botox Face 1 / "Looking Happy" Botox Face 2 only difference are his lips might be in a smirky position for one of them and the other one he might be crying (using those nasty tear liquids they use in Hollywood).

MY only question is... where...the...fuck was Nolan in this decision, as he is the director/producer of all of the Justice League characters and the Justice League Movie... Was he drugged, tied to a chair and beaten to a pulp when he agreed to this? :confused:
this isnt even directed by Nolan... who flippin cares
ceddeeoo, post: 100685, member: 9052 Wrote:this isnt even directed by Nolan... who flippin cares
He is producing all Justice Leagues character movies. He will be directing Justice League.'

Edit: Sources are mixed about Directing, 50% say Nolan 50% Zack Snyder... I am hoping for Nolan ofc.
all superhero movies are the same man. justice league and spiderman and batman and superman and avengers can suck my donger. The only one that did anything interesting was The Dark Knight and the second one was pretty bad

hopefully this is good

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_(film)