Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Jabby
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72354876
Server: Snipers

I got banned for Bhopping.
I'm not going to lie because that's silly. I was jealous of the guy's Bhopping legitly.
So I used a script I have.
I assure you if you unban me I won't use the script again, at least on your sevrer, a Bhop server I go to allows Bhop scripts.

Thanks for reading.

Double post

Hello? :O

Double post

@[USER=3284]Masterful1[/USER]
jabby, post: 101351, member: 17424 Wrote:@[USER=3284]Masterful1[/USER]

Sorry, you will have to wait for a Root Admin to reply to this. Please be patient.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 101376, member: 3284 Wrote:Sorry, you will have to wait for a Root Admin to reply to this. Please be patient.
Well they should hurry up ;(
jabby, post: 101396, member: 17424 Wrote:Well they should hurry up ;(
You barely waited a day, you should at least give them a week.

(save up some money for css, you're gonna need it)
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
jabby, post: 101396, member: 17424 Wrote:Well they should hurry up ;(
They have several bans they need to attend, yours is one of them. Just wait and you'll get your answer Smile.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Donut, post: 101400, member: 16662 Wrote:You barely waited a day, you should at least give them a week.

(save up some money for css, you're gonna need it)
You act like a Bhop script is a serious crime? lol
I see it as, I used a bhop script once on a server that doesn't allow.
Got boned, was very honest about it.
They give me another chance.
Don't act like i murdered a family of four.
jabby, post: 101445, member: 17424 Wrote:You act like a Bhop script is a serious crime? lol
Almost all the other unban requests like this doesn't get approved. However unless you lied in the ban appeal you will get a second chance, to buy a new copy of counter strike source.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
jabby, post: 101445, member: 17424 Wrote:You act like a Bhop script is a serious crime? lol
Continue digging your grave. You should have read the rules upon entering the server, doesn't matter the severity of the script, only that you that you used it. Now the only thing that I feel that you are regretting is the fact that you got caught, and not the usage.

Root will be with you in a timely fashion.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
@[USER=16662]Donut[/USER] also I waited 2 days.
And not they don't have a lot of bans to go through, my thread and 2 others were the only ones active at that time.
SO many commnuitys
Donut, post: 101448, member: 16662 Wrote:Almost all the other unban requests like this doesn't get approved. However unless you lied in the ban appeal you will get a second chance, to buy a new copy of counter strike source.
cucubelu, post: 101450, member: 15378 Wrote:Continue digging your grave. You should have read the rules upon entering the server, doesn't matter the severity of the script, only that you that you used it. Now the only thing that I feel that you are regretting is the fact that you got caught, and not the usage.

Root will be with you in a timely fashion.

You guy's aren't even worth another copy of CS:S.
Lol, what kind of server takes 3-7 days to reply to a ban appeal?
You think i'm going to buy another copy of CS:S to play on your server? i only played on your servers becaue I thought yours was the only Awp only server, but i found another one.
So blow me
jabby, post: 101453, member: 17424 Wrote:@[USER=16662]Donut[/USER] also I waited 2 days.
And not they don't have a lot of bans to go through, my thread and 2 others were the only ones active at that time.
SO many commnuitys

You guy's aren't even worth another copy of CS:S.
Lol, what kind of server takes 3-7 days to reply to a ban appeal?
You think i'm going to buy another copy of CS:S to play on your server? i only played on your servers becaue I thought yours was the only Awp only server, but i found another one.
So blow me
Most servers take that process or longer, This server has a large playerbase. But we really dont care if you dont by yourself another copy of css. No one does, enjoy being banned.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]