Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The Human Ken Doll'
32-year-old Justin Jedlica has had 90 plastic surgeries in 10 years and has spent 100 000$ to become a human Ken doll.

Plastic surgery is pretty common nowadays, but some people really take it to the extreme. A number of women have tried to turn themselves into real-life Barbies.

Now a 32-year-old man named Justin Jedlica has come forward saying that he spent about $100,000 on between 90 and 100 surgeries so that he could become a living Ken doll.

Among his surgeries were five rhinoplasties, a cranial brow bone shape and augmentations to his cheeks, lips,buttocks and chin.

Justin Jedlica, whose sculpted physique would have you thinking he’s a gym fanatic. But in reality, his muscles are more plastic than meat, as most over his upper body has been augmented with silicone implants.
He’s had pectoral implants, six-pack implants, triceps and biceps implants, all so he could attain the look he desired.

He wanted his buttocks to be perkier, tighter, harder, so instead of working out, he decided to get some implants, and after 13 cosmetic sessions, he got what he wanted.
But that was only the beginning of his affair with plastic surgery. During the last 10 years, Justin Jedlica has went through 90 different plastic surgeries, transforming himself into a real-life Ken doll.

He proudly shows the shape that he has paid big bucks for, willingly stripping off his shirt to show the tight products of his pec implants, and almost cartoonish biceps made of silicone.
MR Jedlica said that he feels the surgeries are ways that he can 'treat myself as if I were my own sculpture, my own artwork.'

Though the crew of doctors on the daytime talk show all seemed concerned about the high number of surgeries he has gone through, they were wary of telling him to stop all together as it is his right.

One pointed out that while he is extremely lucky to have avoided any complications thus far, that may not always hold true as the implants could deteriorate as the years wear on and his body tissue breaks down.
'There's always the potential for something to go wrong, but those risks are pretty nominal,' he said.

'I'm willing to accept these risks but I don't think anything worthwhile in life comes without taking risks.

'It's like asking Picasso not to paint!'

oh god why......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
He looks like two entirely different people in the “Before” and “After” shots.
This guy spent 100,000 dollars to become an asian
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
[Image: 267730.jpg]

The terrible things I would do to her...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 102300, member: 15378 Wrote:[Image: 267730.jpg]

That's an understatement cucu... I wouldn't even want to bring up the things I'd do with her and/or for her ;P
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/ent396.html
A bit too much? :/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
neah am totally ok with it!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 102300, member: 15378 Wrote:[Image: 267730.jpg]

let me be real here, the things I would do to her are send her to therapy, then back to the plastic surgeon to get rid of the idiotic look.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]