Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 office server is down for a long time already
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
Me and UsO think Bison is having some romantic time with the server...cuddle time may be involved! We are a little jealous...:oops:
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Bad server is bad.
whats this unhealthy obsession with office? I mean could you have chosen a worse map to get aroused over?
zExpliSit`1HP, post: 103239, member: 17521 Wrote:whats this unhealthy obsession with office? I mean could you have chosen a worse map to get aroused over?
It is one of the most popular servers of the wL community. Please refrain from commenting on your subjective views over office in this thread, if you feel to express it do it in Flame or Admire section of the forums.
Your right, Im sorry. I'd apologize but I cant spell it
zExpliSit`1HP, post: 103241, member: 17521 Wrote:If your getting offended over the opinion of someone concerning a map in a old video game, then unhealthy is an understatement.
You are trying to troll. Enough is enough, stop being an idiot, and leave this thread alone, or is reading a problem for you? "Server Problems/Bugs". Keep it on topic if you like or don't say anything at all. The world is full of people like you, so find yourself a partner you can bash skulls with some place else.
zExpliSit`1HP, post: 103241, member: 17521 Wrote:Your right, Im sorry. I'd apologize but I cant spell it

-edited