Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were/are you popular in school?
Popularity wasn't that important to me in high school but I got along with everyone. I had a crew of close friends but I transcended between cliques most of the time. I'd sit anywhere during lunch and people I knew would follow me, so one day I might sit with the jocky prep bitches and the next with the loser dweeb types. I was like known as the computer hacker type, and got away with a reckless amount of mischief so it was important that people not hate me enough to narc on me. In my school the computer nerds were essentially feared by students and administration alike, I can't think of a single instance of anyone ever downing on 'computer nerds'.

The only time I can remember having to deal with a real "bully" was when I was in first grade and they had just moved us from kindergarden eating in our own rooms to the main cafeteria w/ up to fifth grade. On literally that first day there was this big fifth grader from my neighborhood that was going down the line making fun of all the kids in my class. I think I had watched one to many prison movies or something  and when he got to me before he said anything I threw my lunch tray right in his face and covered him in mashed potatoes and prepared for a fight and/or ass whooping. Instead, he was so shocked that he ran and told on me I got sent to the principals office for attacking him and I had to like sit at a table by myself for like two days and I cried about it because I thought I had done the right thing but I got in trouble and he didnt, but he never fucked with me or anyone in my class again and it was well worth it.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
u were one bad as 5yr old lol
xD that is the main reason i posted this is to get ppl fucking funny stories xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
well when i was in 1 or 2 grade i got in trouble for running through the girls bathroom to the out side and got suspended for 1 week was really gay but hey i was dared got free candy out of it
i almost shit my paints for laughing so hard
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
good cause it really happed lol was worth the candy tho lol got like 6 hersy candy bars lol  to bad it was all old halloween candy
:S
i was always with the popular crowd :S
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
acidBeast Wrote::S
i was always with the popular crowd :S

You Don't have to lie to kick it.  ;D

I had my group of friends... It wasnt the entire school. But why would you want that when most are retarded.
^ tthat is o so true
i was so cool in school, i stabbed like 5 people, raped a few bitches, rolled with every gang in the school. I also did cocaine, meth, pcp. etc... Thats how cool i was bra's

[Image: Forever_Alone.png]