Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Think People Are Coming Back To Pop Maps Even If Moved
Look, (wL) is a great community and has great potential. But sorry to say, all the pop map people left. The registration of the bullets are complete and udder bullshit. So don't waste your money on the new Pop Maps because they're not gonna come back. Sorry,Sad
Demon
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]
Demon, post: 111217, member: 17880 Wrote:Look, (wL) is a great community and has great potential. But sorry to say, all the pop map people left. The registration of the bullets are complete and udder bullshit. So don't waste your money on the new Pop Maps because they're not gonna come back. Sorry,Sad
Demon
We should not loose our hope.We will try to populate it Smile
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Jackie, post: 111223, member: 17943 Wrote:We should not loose our hope.We will try to populate it Smile

By how
Any Plan Lately?

i ones already doing that by go to other server and tell everyone go to our server but its prohibited to advertising in the server Sad

is there another way to repopulating the server? Sad
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Hit registration and lag compensation is crap there. Get some new hosting or scream at the hosts you already have, and you're good to go! Big Grin
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
Well, what worked in the past was to have people sign in all at once and invite your friends by steam.

Demon, post: 111217, member: 17880 Wrote:Look, (wL) is a great community and has great potential. But sorry to say, all the pop map people left. The registration of the bullets are complete and udder bullshit. So don't waste your money on the new Pop Maps because they're not gonna come back. Sorry,Sad
Demon

I'm gonna assume you haven't been to the pop maps recently cause it's way better than when it was in Texas.
Jenni, post: 111261, member: 17912 Wrote:I'm gonna assume you haven't been to the pop maps recently cause it's way better than when it was in Texas.
Not for me. :o

Double post

Maybe because I'm not in America. I don't know. But other servers are great for me, soooo....
[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 255)][/COLOR]
When I join wL servers, usually what I do first is open up my steam friends and invite any of my friends thats online and plays CS:S. And if I am invited by someone to another wL server, I'll usually hop over to help populate.

Think I'm gonna make a group to help coordinate.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Yeah ... that's kind of hard hooker. We would need everyone one on at once. I'm gonna be going on vacation in like a week ^_^
Jenni, post: 111261, member: 17912 Wrote:Well, what worked in the past was to have people sign in all at once and invite your friends by steam.

I'm gonna assume you haven't been to the pop maps recently cause it's way better than when it was in Texas.
No offense but it sucked in Cali to. Look I know the server if you wanna go there and try to convince people just message me on steam.
The Best Demon Around The Town! Need Me? Most Likely on MG!!! or Snipers. ITS ONWLY A GAEM, U DUNT HEFF TWO BEY MAEDWink[Image: 4148715_60x60.png?v=1400273816.98]
Demon, post: 111370, member: 17880 Wrote:No offense but it sucked in Cali to.
Disagree. Servers were great in CA, and they're not TERRIBLE now (at least the d2 DM is in Kansas, not Texas, now).
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End