Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Ban Appeals ( EmanReyalp - Knocked Down - LINDEN )
Hey Everyone .... Just wanna show the admins why the zm server is dieing ... You know that each round if 5 min and you may know that Friendlies is not allowed ... But old players just refuse to obey the rules Smile
For some reason they just play friendlies and destroying the server .... How ?
Let me explan more ... we have 20 players on ... And 3 players do friendlies ... 1 turn to zombie and the 2 others help him ... like shoot him far with headshot ... Breaking cades ... and then they kill all .... 3\20 are alive... all the others are dead ...
we still have like 3 min and the round not ended because they are difrent teams ... and all the 17 players should wait doing nothing but watching these noobs jumping around .... So they just disconnect and when its 5 or 6 players those old friendlies players just disconnect and let us playing with bots :\
So ... its not just breaking the rules its killing the server as well ... Talked to riser and he says he will do something and talked to bison but no answer ... Bert`s Jhon is the only one helping alot ( Thx bert we love you ) and you can check his page there are a lot of vedios and a lot of bans there ... but they just get banned and back to do the same Smile
So Hope to see some real action about that Smile
Here is my last vedio i record ... they are just annoying please find something to do with them
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6yCm5CSjWvo[/video]
Thx a lot and sorry for making it long

some more info:
Player Name : Knocked Down
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:983432131
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1355027237
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:162052286
I agree with George , that friendly crap is killing the server. The server has also been down since about 4am for some reason or another Sad
[Image: 1674360_101.png]
This issue is being looked at, and please, in the future, create the threads in the appropriate forum.

Thread moved to Player Abuse...
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Ah ok ... Thx anyway Smile
And Bong ZM is on again but the score is disabled i guess
Thanks for the post GeOoOrGe Big Grin
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Nice Big Grin i see you doing your job . good job bro Wink
[Image: tumblr_ngg2kaW9Ac1r5tymxo2_500.gif]
Forever Alone, post: 111418, member: 17994 Wrote:Nice Big Grin i see you doing your job . good job bro Wink

Thx bro we are all trying to make the server clean of those noobs who just wanna break the rules ... and i would love to see the video you take for Power and Nasr Playing friendlies ... If you dont know how to do it ... i have a nice east way to convert and upload the video Big Grin
Cheers and good luck