Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
y u still play css riser?
Ahh ok, I've been working on a video too, and Fraps is the only thing I could find that was decent. Problem is, since I can barely run Source anyway, it's gonna be hard to record smoothly :/

I'll look into Geforce Experience, but I'm guessing that one requires a Geforce card?
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 111606, member: 17690 Wrote:Ahh ok, I've been working on a video too, and Fraps is the only thing I could find that was decent. Problem is, since I can barely run Source anyway, it's gonna be hard to record smoothly :/

I'll look into Geforce Experience, but I'm guessing that one requires a Geforce card?
Any Nvidia card works as far as I know.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Seriously? Having this old kinky son of a tramp giving lessons? Come now, Riser will not only teach you all the fundamentals, but he will also *censor* with your mind and morality! I'll give you lessons that are for free and no hassles nor morality destruction!. Completely legit, no money down, cash back and learn from an intermediate non-human! Call toll free, 1-800-999-1337! Remember that's 1-800-999-1337! Call now!

This program was brought to you by the International House of Professional Stumps where you can be the great pro-stump there is!

(I love commercials sometimes)
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
cucubelu, post: 111616, member: 15378 Wrote:Any Nvidia card works as far as I know.
I have an integrated ATI card. It sucks. Sad

edit: I guess technically it's not even a card.
-- John Dies at the End
ATI aint got jack squat compared to Nvidia Smile
[Image: tumblr_miqlcqZATp1s5307io1_500.gif]
Yeah no kidding lol
-- John Dies at the End
Phoen1x, post: 111634, member: 18091 Wrote:ATI aint got jack squat compared to Nvidia Smile
k wat abot amd