Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Night Watch Application
Neon Golden
STEAM_0:0:9924950
Groups: Formerly Awps R Us [ARU], quit that a couple months ago.
I'm looking for a skilled clan in a friendly and chill CS community with people who enjoy awps. I haven't played with a member of Night Watch I didn't like yet.
Night Watch Members I know: R J U (have played with him, don't know if he knows me) and ISPIYA. I have ISPIYA on my friends list and he said yes in the wL server when I asked him if I could join, LOL. So thanks ISPIYA. He's a cool dude either way.
Mic: Yes.
Webcam: No.
About myself: I've been playing CS for about 10 years now; used to play dust2 but then discovered awps a couple years ago. Been playing on wL servers for as long as I've had CS Source. I'm a pretty easy dude to get a long with.
Good luck
Hi Golden Neon, I am letting you know that your application is under review! Please bare with us due to the timing constraints that a few of us have at this time. Thanks for your interest in Night Watch and I look forward to playing together soon! Make sure to send me a PM and Friend request soon. Do you play on any particular WL servers? If so, which ones do you play on consistently?

-Wicked