Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  A rude guy
Sad
Hello I am Aneom, I have been playing for a while on you servers(especialy the Css Minigame Server and the Crackhouse deathmatch) and today a guy called <illa was playing on the Crackhouse server and he was calling ALL of us Trashes(he also sweared me) it was prety anoying to hear all the time this guy spaming on the chat "you are all Trashes". He has a great score I know this but eventhogh he must understand to be respectful to other players. Thats what I think. I would realy apreciate it if you could talk to this guy maybye or something. I enjoy your servers! Thank you for reading.
You can always type !ignore in chat to block a player's chat Smile
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I know but it seems to be an Admin or sth. Also I am not 100% sure but he might be hacking because he was spawnr*ping cts and he was killing them with a few shots. Trust me it was weird
As Angel said you can use the !ignore command. I will get Joltz to ask him to tone it down. If he still continues after the warning, I will issue a gag.

If you can provide some evidence of him hacking then we will take a look at it.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
1st of all I cant access your website via Google Chrome or IE (I am runing winxp) please tell me what to do.
2nd if u search illa in the search box there are a few topics about him wallhacking (I dont have any photos of him hacking but I have one of the "You are trash" photos)
3rd You can also visit the Server's log maybye
Photo
I got access via Firefox. Here is the Photo of him telling "you are trash" he said it more times but I just screeshoted it once :p server log WILL help. He might also be an Admin or Something because,while we were talking a Vote was on called "ban all trashes" then the Server restarted.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(Apr 08 2015, 03:17 PM)Aneom Wrote: I got access via Firefox. Here is the Photo of him telling "you are trash" he said it more times but I just screeshoted it once :p server log WILL help. He might also be an Admin or Something because,while we were talking a Vote was on called "ban all trashes" then the Server restarted.

No, he is not admin. Naive is the admin.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I asked a mutual friend to give him a warning, if he continues trash talking after today.. post here again.
Thnx man I realy apreciate it
I will also ask him to tone down his attitude as well. I tend to to be in Crackhouse a lot. I will help keep things calm because I saw him doing the same thing yesterday as well. Illa has a big score with an attitude to match and I have recently seen it getting worse. He has a track record for "running his mouth" and other players are increasingly getting sick of it. !ignore is a great way to oppress abusive or sensitive language to a point.
[Image: giphy.gif]