Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal: Dear war-lords Admin's,
I disconnected from a PUG MIX | Cent server earlier this morning and I had to disconnect cuz of "Black Out". I understand if you cant unban me, but it would be awsome if you could pls lessen the ban time sir. I will try not to do it again, but in the Philippines, Black Outs occur more often. I hope you understand. Thanks so much sir. 

In game name(s):Trip'n - New Mouse Pad (at the time of the ban) , FlameCurrent (currently using) 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118353065 

If you could do it sooner, that would be awsome. Thanks again admins
You've left a pug before and been banned.
Second occurrence, not shortening the ban.
Sit tight till tomorrow.
(Aug 01 2015, 09:05 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: You've left a pug before and been banned.
Sit tight till tomorrow.

Ok then... Sigh
(Aug 01 2015, 09:05 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: You've left a pug before and been banned.
Sit tight till tomorrow.

Like c'mon dude, just give me a chance. Its my first time ever to beg to an admin. It wasn't even my fault anyway, it was the crap internet's fault. I haven't played a pug for 2 weeks cuz of laptop problems. Pls man, Its a first for everybody new here. I just wanted you to know that I love playing CS:S more than the next guy and I'd do anything of my will to play. Just hear me out for once. Thank you!
Can't lessen your ban unless it's a internal problem because it will cause unfairness to others. It's an one-day ban so wait with patience.

<CLOSED>