Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captains Round
Rather than reporting the admins and specific players, I will just post the problem here.

I have been choosing maps that we never play such as lite and others, maps that most people do not like. I am tired of playing the same maps all the time and want to play the other maps. A specific example is just a bit ago, I chose lite and the other captain timed out or something so rather and kicking him, 250 changed the map to dust2 because "it's a bad map" If you don't want to play the map then post saying to take it out of the rotation or better yet... How about choosing rws balanced where you can vote for the map. Instead I win captains round and chose the map that I want to play but don't even get to play it. If you wanted to play a different map, then win captains. Why is it that when I chose lite the admin is allowed to make the vote to change the map back to warmup because some people dont like it, but when I and others complain and say we don't like contra we don't get a vote? If you are going to make the vote then be consistent with it. Otherwise remove the map or captains round.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Sorry man no one wanted that map, and the other captain had lagged out and we were stuck on that map for over 3 minutes with nothing happening. I changed the map to a map everyone can play no problem, since we had 2-3 new players in the pug. Thanks
(Nov 08 2016, 11:58 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Rather than reporting the admins and specific players, I will just post the problem here.

I have been choosing maps that we never play such as lite and others, maps that most people do not like. I am tired of playing the same maps all the time and want to play the other maps. A specific example is just a bit ago, I chose lite and the other captain timed out or something so rather and kicking him, 250 changed the map to dust2 because "it's a bad map" If you don't want to play the map then post saying to take it out of the rotation or better yet... How about choosing rws balanced where you can vote for the map. Instead I win captains round and chose the map that I want to play but don't even get to play it. If you wanted to play a different map, then win captains. Why is it that when I chose lite the admin is allowed to make the vote to change the map back to warmup because some people dont like it, but when I and others complain and say we don't like contra we don't get a vote? If you are going to make the vote then be consistent with it. Otherwise remove the map or captains round.

Sorry Many ppl don't want the map and i support 250.
I am aware there are maps that people don't want and there is always going to be. Thats why I said to either choose rws balanced and vote on a map or deal with it.
Other captain on opposite team from JR was frozen in the air, lagged out for at least 5 min or more.
We were waiting for a while to start the pug, then 250 just changed it to d2. Same thing happen the captain was lagged out.
So it was changed to aim map. in my eyes nothing happened. 250 did right by going to aim map.
(Nov 09 2016, 01:11 AM)thr0wn Wrote: Other captain on opposite team from JR was frozen in the air, lagged out for at least 5 min or more.
We were waiting for a while to start the pug, then 250 just changed it to d2. Same thing happen the captain was lagged out.
So it was changed to aim map. in my eyes nothing happened. 250 did right by going to aim map.

Rather than just kicking the guy who lagged out? Also, this is not the only instance I am referring to where we switched back to aim map. It has happened multiple times and there needs to be a better solution.
(Nov 09 2016, 12:05 AM)250 Wrote: Sorry man no one wanted that map, and the other captain had lagged out and we were stuck on that map for over 3 minutes with nothing happening. I changed the map to a map everyone can play no problem, since we had 2-3 new players in the pug. Thanks

My advice is to make a vote before changing any map.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Nov 09 2016, 02:07 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Nov 09 2016, 01:11 AM)thr0wn Wrote: Other captain on opposite team from JR was frozen in the air, lagged out for at least 5 min or more.

Rather than just kicking the guy who lagged out? Also, this is not the only instance I am referring to where we switched back to aim map. It has happened multiple times and there needs to be a better solution.

I support making a vote bef4 changing a map, also if you're a nice captain, ask people what map they would be open 2 play bef4 picking one to prevent killing pugs or spec outs !
(Nov 09 2016, 05:09 AM)Angel Wrote:
(Nov 09 2016, 12:05 AM)250 Wrote: Sorry man no one wanted that map, and the other captain had lagged out and we were stuck on that map for over 3 minutes with nothing happening. I changed the map to a map everyone can play no problem, since we had 2-3 new players in the pug. Thanks

My advice is to make a vote before changing any map.

If making a vote is your advice then Captains round should just be removed and it should always be RWS balanced where you vote for a map. Or even better, I proposed an idea in server where the highest RWS players are always captains and you always vote for a map.
Lets face it you're a troll. You made a statement yesterday that you picked prodigy because you knew people hated it. You then followed up by picking lite. You made a comment on lite asking which one was the water with the beach or some shit like that because you knew people hated that one too, and said that would be your next choice. - you cheat, you're a troll, you're a pug killer. I'm sick of some of these admins standing up for you when shit gets so blatant, if I had my own choice, along with other peoples choices, you would seriously be banned, have been banned, shouldn't have been unbanned, but you somehow get some of the most blatant bullshit overturned. So now you add in your trolling. go back to playing in nbk or whatever it was, it was a much smoother experience and less dramatic while you were.