16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
I choose "Zombies" because I love Zombie Games. =D
☣Feeling Pain™
[Image: 305709_101.png]
I dont play CSS but its just a thought, could you something for like new players? Like, a server where new players against new players, instead of a guy who just joined playing against a group of people who play 24/7, ya know? Idk if its been mentioned or if its possible...  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:I dont play CSS but its just a thought, could you something for like new players? Like, a server where new players against new players, instead of a guy who just joined playing against a group of people who play 24/7, ya know? Idk if its been mentioned or if its possible...  Big Grin

add_bot for new players... this idea is not gonna work, will be another dead server.
put everything together in one server, itd be chaos and awsome
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Nick Wrote:24/7 crackhouse !!! that map is so awesome, of course there is always complaining about camping but hell that is fun.

if not available then i think a server with the newest css maps would be awesome like cevo_hazard and Lost temple those might not be "new new" but they are pretty awesome maps and if we can get more than i think it will be a lloooooootttttt of fun Big Grin

also!! I have been looking for a gun game server recently!

Possibly! we can start a de_ only maps server ! Big Grin and maybe a CS_ only server idk just possible ideas!!
Dude A 24/7 crackhouse sounds fun..!
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
yea but when noobs play with pros, they learn Big Grin
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
^ i agree with xferior
zombie escape
I choose other for... Zombiemod unlimited ammo ..or Zombiemod unlimited ammo Lila Panic!.. or Zombie Escape limited ammo.. Cause that three are the recently i played on PlagueFest, but since the update 24-6-2011 a.k.a. v1.0.0.62 / v37,that server block non steam player :'( for all server. For unlimited ammo, there must be illegal spots, like Crouching spots,cause with unlimited ammo zombies cant enter the crouch spot e.g. Ventilation with one entry, or Big pipes with one entry.A HUMAN that camp in that illegal spot must be alerted to go out or he will be frozen or kicked or banned.I suggest no parachute feature (press E in the mid air)cause it will give zombies luck to catch humans easier.And for zombie type,half zombie must be present!(perhaps)like in PlagueFest.thank you for your attention.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
We should add a de_ only rotation server.
Not many slots! Only like 24 or 28 with block on Tongue
Maps would include:
de_russka
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_season
de_tuscan
de_cpl_mill
de_cpl_strike

Other maps like:
de_scorch
de_aztec
de_dust
would be stretching it as no one really likes those maps. People like aztec, but its just horribly imbalanced.

A de_ rotation server will help people get used to scrim maps. It'll help them learn the knicks and tricks of the maps in case they ever want to scrim.  Plus, we'll attract good players to add to our rosters. :l

Just a thought Wink
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]