Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Skins? Plus tag/clan
First of all : Do admins use different skin from other players?
Cause in mini game server i saw General M. Bison (admin), use Arctic Avenger skin in bobiii.
If not, why don't we use different skin for admins? In pF admins use different skin so admins look different and easy to recognize.
And what is the tag for admins? or maybe clan? (to recognize admins)like AngryAnimals , is that the clan name for admins? or maybe admin tag e.g. "Clan_Name [WL]General M. Bison" .easy to recognize right?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
If the admins were more easy to recognize, wouldn't it be harder to catch hackers that will turn their "hacks" off when they see an admin join?
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Pretty much what Bah said. Hopefully there will be more admins around on all servers when the staff beefens up a little, so you won't even need to know that there are admins there, there will just be admins there.
If you read this, you suck.
Admin skins in MG is alright. but if its like popular maps etc. nah. Would be to much of a hassle, though most hackers dont care if admin is on or not imo. they just keep on aimbottin.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
I mean, some just dont care....but some hackers have a mind.
Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
It's more the people toggling that you have to watch out for, and they would obviously toggle off as soon as an admin was present. Admin skins could be cool, but the admin tag would show if the admins were in Spectator.

Maybe if it was an added extra in the starting menu? Like you have skins 1 to 4 on each team at the moment, it could be another one of those so that the admin could choose whether or not they wanted it on? So like, if we were playing on the scrim server or whatever.....I dunno, it's a nice idea but I don't think it has many practical applications.
I, The Rival Wrote:It's more the people toggling that you have to watch out for, and they would obviously toggle off as soon as an admin was present. Admin skins could be cool, but the admin tag would show if the admins were in Spectator.

Maybe if it was an added extra in the starting menu? Like you have skins 1 to 4 on each team at the moment, it could be another one of those so that the admin could choose whether or not they wanted it on? So like, if we were playing on the scrim server or whatever.....I dunno, it's a nice idea but I don't think it has many practical applications.

Admin skin mods, have their own little pop up menu to choose the skin they want.

but yea, go all out on getting skins warlords i dont cur.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
Ricenchicken Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:It's more the people toggling that you have to watch out for, and they would obviously toggle off as soon as an admin was present. Admin skins could be cool, but the admin tag would show if the admins were in Spectator.

Admin skin mods, have their own little pop up menu to choose the skin they want.

but yea, go all out on getting skins warlords i dont cur.

Well I wouldn't know that because I am not an admin.....

Also I don't think it will happen , so chill.
O_o There are a few categories skins will be made for... They are in the works. Wink
i want an ak47 with a Rabbit or green Bean sticker on it..  :Smile
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]