16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
۩۝۞Dre@m$۞۝۩ Wrote:man Gungame if F-ING FUN i play on the HeLL servers too Tongue it like War-lords servers but they have a ping cap of 150 the ping cap Sucks alot it get alot of knife fights -.-

What? The ping limit is 1000, what are you talking about?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
۩۝۞Dre@m$۞۝۩ Wrote:man Gungame if F-ING FUN i play on the HeLL servers too Tongue it like War-lords servers but they have a ping cap of 150 the ping cap Sucks alot it get alot of knife fights -.-

We never know...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:

HeLL has a ping limit of 150 :Smile , not wL
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
One of dreams post, actually made sense?!

[Image: wtf_monkey-12869.jpg]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

See I have actually conditioned myself to have this "Dreams filter" in my head whilst reading his posts. I automatically assume that EVERYTHING is a typo, and that all punctuation is a complete mistake.

In this case, I thought that when he said "it like warlords servers", I assumed he meant "i like warlords servers", because everyone knows that "it like warlords servers" isn't the correct way of saying what he actually meant.

So what you actually meant was :

"Man Gungame is F-ING fun! I play on the Hell servers too Tongue It's like the War-Lords servers, but they have a ping cap of 150. The ping cap sucks a lot........" and then I couldn't decide what "it get alot of knife fights -.-" meant. Also, "alot" isn't a word, it's "a lot".

There is my case.
There's no ping limit on our servers ???.
PUG server?

Or at least, server with:

1) Block on
2) No limits on AWP
3) No Autosniper
4) All talk off

Or a Fun maps server, as I stated before =P
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Matt Wrote:There's no ping limit on our servers ???.

There should be.

joker8baller Wrote:PUG server?

Or at least, server with:

1) Block on
2) No limits on AWP
3) No Autosniper
4) All talk off

Or a Fun maps server, as I stated before =P

I think what Nada and I were suggesting is what you are saying as well. I think it would be great to have a more competitive server, since it would be a good bridge between the standard pub type and scrim style gameplay. I am glad I learnt CS:S on a server which had no awp limits, blocking on and friendly fire on, because it kept me sharper and more aware of what is going on around me.

The pubs here are a little more nerfed, which is fine for starting players, but I think that War Lords has accumulated several players that are slightly above the normal pub play level, and would appreciate a little more of a challenge. There is easily a full servers worth of people who would love a server like that, it's just they aren't all necessarily on the forums.
It's on the to-do list Smile.
Yeah I just wanted to make sure that I made a point of writing it down. You know me, I love making points (and pi.ssing people off  :Smile )