16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah I just wanted to make sure that I made a point of writing it down. You know me, I love making points (and pi.ssing people off  :Smile )

Hah!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah I just wanted to make sure that I made a point of writing it down. You know me, I love making points (and pi.ssing people off  :Smile )

Hah!

It's never intentional, people just get annoyed at what I say because I say stuff that they don't agree with. Too many people set in their own ways to open their mind to alternatives. Whatever, they suck Wink
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:

Hah!

It's never intentional, people just get annoyed at what I say because I say stuff that they don't agree with. Too many people set in their own ways to open their mind to alternatives. Whatever, they suck Wink

Ive never seen you make anyone mad... So therefore, I hah'd... Like so, HAH.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:
۩۝۞Dre@m$۞۝۩ Wrote:man Gungame if F-ING FUN i play on the HeLL servers too Tongue it like War-lords servers but they have a ping cap of 150 the ping cap Sucks alot it get alot of knife fights -.-

What? The ping limit is 1000, what are you talking about?
i talking about there ping limit Tongue
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
OwnageHN Wrote:I always love competitive servers, like Nada and Rival mentioned.  However, I'm surprised you don't have a GunGame server yet.  GunGame is a great mod for all skill levels, since there is a bit of luck involved especially during the nade and knife round(s).  Also, the best GunGame setting, in my opinion, is the "pyramid" model where you start off with a USP, make it to the AWP, nade, knife, then back down from AWP to USP, then nade, then the knife would win.

I implemented your ideas and the server seems to be doing pretty well. Got anymore suggestions? 173.231.35.19:27016 if you want to check it out.
id like to suggest we make a server only for pistols it will be fast paced and fun and i think that it will be popular, hope that my suggestion will be considered  Smile
I'd Say a Pistol only Server aswell. That would be really fun! Maybe a 100 Tick BHOP Server (Bhop_NAME) Maps Big Grin
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
what is floorbreak and jailbreak?  :o
Floorbreak is like the glassmaps i think and Jailbreak is like you have to nagigate threw obsticals to get to the end of themap without dieing...its fun but gets lame fast.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Well,there is this cs 1.6 server that has a COD:MW2 mod in it. I'd say i want this server though I think you guys need to write the script up by yourselves.

If you guys take this in consideration,please PM me for further information.