Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm can anyone help me? on the zombie reloaded server i see zombies as red ERROR-s...i dont have any other texture problems only this one...what should i do??and please explain in the easiest way pls im foreign Big Grin...........................ANYONE?
Take a screenshot. I'm not quite sure what you mean.  :-X
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
He's missing the models for some reason. When you're missing models, you get a giant red model that says "error"
WELL I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES... I HEAR THEM SCREAMING AND STUFF THEY CAN HIT ME AND I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE BUT...I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES THEY ARE LIKE RED ERRORS... I SEE RED ERRORS RUNNING INSTEAD OF ZOMBIES
CFC Wrote:WELL I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES... I HEAR THEM SCREAMING AND STUFF THEY CAN HIT ME AND I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE BUT...I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES THEY ARE LIKE RED ERRORS... I SEE RED ERRORS RUNNING INSTEAD OF ZOMBIES
THAT'S GREAT TO KNOW, HOWEVER I NOW FEEL THAT MY EARS ARE RINGING BECAUSE I WAS YELLING IN MY HEAD WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
mmm... ???so what should i do? :Smile
that is always happen within the setti user and some others i guess  :Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
it might be something in your configs or autoexec or even your models folders. Happens when I go into a server that has custom skins that kind of mess up skins on another servers. I would delete my autoexec and Get in-game, Go to console, Type in exec config_default. If that doesn't work just reinstall or delete the skins. I'm using an autoexec that boost fps so the zombies just look like the rambo terrorist model. I know what your talking about though, everyone is running around as an error message.
xFerior Wrote:
CFC Wrote:WELL I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES... I HEAR THEM SCREAMING AND STUFF THEY CAN HIT ME AND I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE BUT...I DONT SEE ANY ZOMBIES THEY ARE LIKE RED ERRORS... I SEE RED ERRORS RUNNING INSTEAD OF ZOMBIES
THAT'S GREAT TO KNOW, HOWEVER I NOW FEEL THAT MY EARS ARE RINGING BECAUSE I WAS YELLING IN MY HEAD WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT.

I lol'ed.
How exactly can i delete and reinstall the skins? :-\