Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebecca Black Admirer
Lol! Hi guys, its dayvie! My real name is David though, I thought I would make this introduction because in a few days, you guys won't probably see me on anymore. The reason for that is I am moving away for college! Santa Barbara woooh! I also got a Macbook Pro just for the sole purpose of not being able to play video games, yeah you heard that right! NO MORE GAMES FOR ME!  :Smile hahaha, I'll try to come on the forums once in a while to say hey and what not, but besides that you guys won't probably hear from me that much. I would like to thank you guys for running awesome servers and the awesome friends I have made! thank you guys for the good times.  ;D

I might play Starcraft 2 every now and then, feel free to add me, US:dayviK.434, no I don't play custom games, I am actually an avid ladder player! I am masters in almost all leagues! Big Grin

EDIT: MY SC2 character code was actually 434 not 474!
Welcome to the forums Big Grin Good luck! Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
lol...no more games but starcrack 2?  :-X
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4[/youtube]
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Another david, Welcome.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
oh man SB!!! the drunken debauchery i had caused in isla vista... and del playa.... just a word of advice... Cork and Bottle HANDS down is your best friend across from the pita pit....

have fun man I know i did..... are you going to SBSU or SBCC?
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Welcome dayvie!
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Sad hi and bye
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Dayvie Sad amigos united do you remember!! Anyway i will miss you bud have fun and good luck!! Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
whats up!