Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for zombie server
at ZR server, fb and smoke are disabled...
instead of disabling it, why dont use this plugins?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=159579
Oh, this is nice. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal94 Wrote:Oh, this is nice. Big Grin

yea, please consider this one... in the past, ive modify the ZR scripts a little to enable the fb and smokegrenade and use this plugins..
only test this with bots tho..
i dont really c whats the diffrerence they wont work in either cases  ???
Assassin Wrote:i dont really c whats the diffrerence they wont work in either cases  ???

what do you mean by "wont work"?
did u even try to read the post and link that i gave?
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i dont really c whats the diffrerence they wont work in either cases  ???

sorry my mistake got the wrong  idea  :-[
but arent the fb the same as flash light ?
Assassin Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

sorry my mistake got the wrong  idea  :-[
but arent the fb the same as flash light ?

fb actually blinds you, makes you cant see.. while the flashbang effects here gives you like some sort of lights in where u throw that fb, so that it provides vision of that area...
its not really usefull in bright maps like zm_novum or such, but its useful on dark map... and AFAIK, theres some plugins out there where u can set how bright a map would be, and IMO it would be more fun if the map was like pitch black where u cant clearly see things without flashlight..

in zombie server on cs1.6, they make maps like de_dust2 or de_dust pitch black, so you cant see without flashlight on and the zombies are given night vision at the start of every rounds..
i guess playing pitch black is fun i should try it when the new update is available, btw do u know from where i can download zombie map packs?
Assassin Wrote:i guess playing pitch black is fun i should try it when the new update is available, btw do u know from where i can download zombie map packs?

at the top left of this forum, there is a menu, you can find "csConfused map packs" there..
back in the old times, when we are still using 1.6, all of the maps are pitch black, and we can buy weapon such as unlimited ammo or jetpacks with points(you get points by killing)..
fun part is u can kill zombies with ur jetpacks(there is rocket launcher that comes with the jetpack)
u would blow a zombie to pieces with a rocket luncher lol