Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice i like Cech too Big Grin
but i like abbondanzieri more  ;D
MANU FTW ;D
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I love MAN U.

My fav player is R.Giggs ( Did you know that he has not got a single red card in his International and Domestic Career ) and Johann Kryuff.
Fav Goalkeepr : Oliver Kahn
Fav Def : Beckenbauer
Fav Mid : Giggs
Fav For : Kryuff
I need to get a life.
Rival if u like chelsea then i lovee u Big Grin Big Grin u are englihs right? i love u more then loool Big Grin
my fav defender-Terry
my fav midfielder-Juan Mata
my fav striker-Daniel sturridge
oh yeah and i know that this questioon is kinda outta topic but what do type in d console so u can see zombies normally in #7 i remember there was cl download something
Yeah I am from England!

Juan Matta is a real new signing, and he just got played the other day but Chelsea lost (3-1 to Man U, goal was scored by Torres). But he's had such a strong career before coming to Chelsea, and I think he will be a really good fit for Chelseas Spanish style of playing.
If you read this, you suck.
im brazillian and my team is Flamengo
[Image: Flamengo.jpg]

do you like ramires???
here in brazil some of our like him
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
Ramires is one of my favourite football players. Such a young strong man, with brilliant promise. I think he will go far in Chelsea, as he's now become starting team for them Smile With great Spanish players on the team, he will have a good time playing football with them.
If you read this, you suck.
But chelsea is not getting stornger...they need a complete new squad they dont need Lampard anymore thats 4 sure drogba can still be used but malouda is trash now.... Rival are u from London?
real madrid is the best 
Андрей Шевченко!