Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AngryAnimals
Okay, I have no idea who kick me out of the AgroAnimal clan( trial clan for AngryAnimals). Please respond to this quickly and to tell I,The Rival once again, it was toasty who started all this sex thing about girls having advantages.!
Nevertheless, you apparently trolled one of our members who then left the clan because of you... Good going?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I don't believe that banana can hurt somebody's feelings....
joker8baller Wrote:Nevertheless, you apparently trolled one of our members who then left the clan because of you... Good going?
Who was the guy that left?
banana man can't hurt any one
[Image: mrpa43.png]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Nevertheless, you apparently trolled one of our members who then left the clan because of you... Good going?
Gnarcandy. She's a female
joker8baller Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:

lol really, now banana trolls candy?=) ban him bro...
ruplayer Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:

lol really, now banana trolls candy?=) ban him bro...
I didn't kick him from Agro, nor do I ban people for trolling Candy. She's a big girl and can handle herself. I will kick those that troll her in my presence and have a history in the chatlogs for trolling when I check their logs.

Also, I didn't hear the complaint from Candy but from other AngryAnimal members who were not pleased with the trolling.
Uh oh, trouble afoot in the House of Angry Animals.  Maybe Cesar Millan needs to be called:

http://www.cesarsway.com/askcesar/overe ... ve-barking

Remember "Stay calm and Assertive."
[Image: qryd14.jpg]